CHAPTER 12

Helloooo.!
Hope you remember me. 🧐
First of all, I'm extremely sorry for my absence and not being able to respond to your messages and comments. But I was really busy with my personal issues that I needed a break. 😞
So finally I'm back.

Hope you won't mind reading the previous chapters once more. 🤗
And here is a quick one to read.

Must Read 👇

   So from here on I will be writing the story as a general fiction. I'm not giving any particular face to my characters. So it's all in your hands. You can imagine anyone you wish to see in this character.

Thank you.

Enjoy reading. ❤

*****************
" I was insane in love.
But you made a mistake  by allowing my insane love to play with your sane mind and pure heart , only to break your sanity . "

- Shivaay

*****************

Author's pov

' How dare you to touch me.! '

' Let me go you idiot. '

' You don't know who I'm, and what I can do.. I'm warning you. Leave me. '

Shivaay halted the car with a jerk making a screech sound. He is continuously gripping the steering making his knuckles go pale as a white sheet. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath just to calm his nerves. But that calmness was only for a millisecond.

Ask me why..?

" What the hell man. If you don't know how to stop a car without jerking it, then just quit driving. And, I'm again warning you for the last time.. LEAVE ME...! "

Amaya shouted at the top of her voice just like before. Yep! It's been almost 20 minutes that they have been driving. And the only words coming out, Oops! Sorry screaming of Amaya's mouth is " leave me ".

" SHUT UP..! " Shivaay roared like a lion making Amaya jump on her seat.

She looked at him with wide eyes and mouth agape out of the intensity of his voice. Even the car seems to be like a trembling leaf infront of his roaring. Amaya stared at him with an unknown fear, which seems to be quite new to herself.

Shivaay inched closer to her face without leaving  his laser eyes from her wide afraid ones.

" If you dare to open your mouth again, then I won't think before stitching it up. Got it? " Shivaay asked in a very calm way, the calmness which held a dangerous aura behind it.

( Can listen to the bgm if you prefer to.)

Amaya gulped unknowingly and nodded her head abruptly. Seeing her scared face and fear filled brown orbs suddenly a softness washed over Shivaay's eyes. But only to return to his cold self. His eyes traveled down to her pink, perfect heart shaped plumb lips only to be distracted by that particular black mole just above her lip. Which always keeps pulling him to just caress it with his fingers and to cherish it with his lips. Amaya could feel his hot mint breath across her lips making her close her eyes and mind to go numb.

He was too lost to even care that, he has already blocked the road and few peoples are screaming and continuously honking their car, so that the traffic would be cleared.