CHAPTER 14

Hollee peeps
Anyone there.? 🧐
Well, here's the new chapter.
Enjoy reading. ❤

***************
" I didn't fell for his love, but the havoc he creates.
And I hate myself to the core that I'm again and again falling for his havoc. "

- Amaya

****************

Amaya's pov

" Amaya, are you sure you wanna go ahead with this plan along with me.? " He asked me with little bit hesitation as well as concern clouding in his eyes.

" Yes..! I will teach him a lesson. I'm not gonna back out from this plan, or by your side. I'm with you. "

" Fine. Be safe while dealing with them. Especially with the one whom we are targeting. Because we are still unsure about him. " He said and patted my shoulder as an assurance.

*************

" So you do have encountered with many good figures than me. Impressive. " he said with a look of impression.

The heck...

" How dare you to point fingers on my character. What you know about me Huh? You think that I walk around only to spread my legs for some fuckers ? That's not my character, nor did my parents teached me that kind of behavior. You are a fucking asshole who can't keep getting inside others pants. Such a pervert and womanizer you are... You know what.. You son of a bi... Aaahhh! "

I almost screamed at him, but before I could register, the car halted at the isolated road ahead and I was chocked to the window. I looked at him with wide eyes. His left hand around my neck in a firm grip. He looked nothing less than a beast at the moment. Eyes darkened as his jaw sharpened like a blade.

" Dare you to complete that word, or I will choke you to death. "

*************

I frowned at the voices that echoed and the visuals that is playing inside my head.

" Ammu.. Ammu.. You okay? Wake up sweetie. Ammu. "

I felt someone shaking me continuously. But nothing seems like working. I frown only deepened as the words started ringing in my ears.

" AMMU...! "

I woke up with a jerk as someone shouted at me. My eyes traveled around just to register where I'm.

Where the hell am I.?

' In Pluto. Isn't this planet beautiful. '

' Huh.? '

' Goddd.! You loose nut case, you are in your home. '

' Home.? Really.? '

' Obviously, and it's your own room. Just look at this queen sized bed, where the green chilli sized you sleeps like a pig. Look at those walls. Where your beastly beauty arts and posters have been filled. Most importantly, look around and see your family members. '