Chapter 8

Hello peeps..✨
How are you.. Hope you all are doing good.
Anyone missed me?
Well I missed all.
So here is an update inbetween all my study chaos..😌
So don't know how it is..
Anyways, Enjoy reading ❤

*********************

" I'm an odd combination of
' Too Good ' and ' The Worst '.
That's why I wish, time had better timing for you and me. "

- Shivaay

*********************

Amaya's pov

" Well again.......Welcome Ms Amaya Mittal.......to my office. "

I head that grumpy blood sucking vampire's voice as I barged into his cabin.

There he stood with the same smirk as he leaned back to his office table looking straight into my dark brown eyes which was now raging with fire.

" You fucking rich entitled, arrogant, egoist, self-centered, blood sucking vampire of a human. How dare you to pull that stunt on me..? "

I raged towards him only to grab his collar, yelling God knows what all which came in my mouth. I stared at him, Only to find him giving me a hard look.

Which of course I didn't care. More precisely.. I don't want to. What if I got scared..!

' Wooo...! What a sexy tattoo he has.. '

Shut up you pervert ass..!

Focus Ammu.. Focus.

' But he looks so handsome and sexy from this close Ammu. '

Shut up... I'm telling you all, my subconscious really have a bad timing.

" Wooww...! That was such a long list of words for his character. But I must say.. That vampire thing is sought of something new. "

I snapped out from my perverted subconscious mind by an irritated voice. My head snapped at the source of that sound. I saw another guy, who had an amused face whom I recognized as the freak from his house. He was sitting on the couch with a bunch of popcorn in his hands as if there is some movie telecasting here.

' But what you are doing is worth to be a movie darling. '

It's not my fault that this grumpy head had to create this much problems for me, leading me to act so recklessly.

" Aahaa..! Come-on Ayama.. For how long are you gonna hold him like that..? Proceed.. " I heard his wincing like a kid and stuffing popcorn again into his mouth.

Ayama..? Whose that..?

' Ammu.. That freak just made fun of your name. '

Anger already made its way to my veins. I pushed Shivaay away, causing him to scowl at me. I marched up-to him and snatched the popcorn from him.

" My popcorn...What the...!" He trailed off as I cut him off by dumping the whole popcorn on his head leaving him dumbstruck.

" You freaking tattoo parlor...Its ' AMAYA '. Dare you make fun of my name. " I yelled at him throwing the paper basket at him.

Yeah.. He is a tattoo parlor. Just look at him, seems like his whole body is dipped in ink.

" What..! Tattoo parlor..? Me..? Oh Ms Ayama... I mean Amaya, you don't know the value of these inks. It's an art. You can't make fun of it. " he said grumpily, just like a girl who came to know that she had put on weight.