X. At Last

X. He laid you gently on his bed. His room was dimly lit and much larger than yours. You didn't get the chance to inspect it further as he soon joined you, picking up from where he had left off. His mouth trailed a path from your jaw to your chest. He took one nipple in his mouth, reigniting the heat between your legs. In the meantime, his hands made work of your skirt, sliding it carefully down your legs and discarding it on the floor. 

'Are you sure about this, (Y/N)?'he said, kneeling over you.

'Yes. Make me yours' 

'I want to hear you say it. What you want me to do to you.', he panted

'Be the first to make me squirm under your touch as only you know how!' 

He threw off his coat. 

'Be careful of what you wish for. Are you sure you can handle it?', a devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

'You've marked me once. I want to look in the mirror and think of nothing but of you. To feel you on me at all times.' 

He took off his white blouse with a single swift motion. You ran your hands down his curved torso, your fingers outlining the prominent red scar there until you got to his belt, while he ate up the sight of you. He grabbed your hands before you could undo the buckle. 

'How do you know I'm not going to hurt you?', he raised an eyebrow teasingly. 

'It's part of the pleasure', you said while shaking his hands off and loosening his pants, his growing erection straining against the tight leather. 

He cupped your face in his palms, bringing you closer for another kiss. He now rest above you, settling in between your spread legs. He freed his dick from its restraints, clenching his jaw as he stroked it. He guided it in your entrance, teasing you before he inserted his throbbing cock inside you. It was so big you weren't sure if you'd be able to keep your promise. He paid close attention to your expression, sharing in your concerns that he might hurt you. You let out a groan and stopped to ask you if you were okay. You answered affirmatively and he continued stretching you to his size. He threw his head up, shutting his eyes as he filled your tight pussy. He gave you a few moments to start adjusting before slowly moving inside you. You weren't ready yet and you could tell he was desperate, contrary to the collected persona he had put on. The pain was prominent at first but it got muffled by pleasure: he put his thumb over your whimpering mouth instructing you to suck it. You took it in your mouth before he pulled it back and used it to rub circles around your stimulated clit. You let out a deep moan as he started ramming into you faster. Sticking to his word, he made you a whimpering mess within a few minutes, his long cock hitting a sensitive spot inside your cunt with every thrust. 

He began biting the skin at the other side of your neck with his front teeth, roughly enough to leave a bruise but not hard enough to draw more blood. Your nails scratched his back. 

'Fuck! Shit! Adrian!'. Those were the only words you could coherently mutter as he rocked his whole body with yours. 

'Fuck, you're so beautiful. Taking my dick so well.', he said in between grunts. 'So good for me… Just me…'

'Adrian, I'm close…', you exclaimed, getting near to your second orgasm. That's when he stopped and lifted you up so you could settle on his lap, leaving you irritated and needy for release. 

'I said I'm going to make it worth it'. He grabbed your waist with his strong hands and moved you up and down his bucking hips. You grabbed onto his shoulders for stability, his hold on you getting stronger, nails digging into your sides. His pace was now erratic as he grabbed you by your throat and locked your face exactly in front of his; this way he could look in your eyes when you finally reached your climax, warmth rushing all over your body as he continued his frantic pace.

You collapsed on his shoulder while he kept pounding into you. You started moving your own hips up and down his twitching cock, sucking on his neck like he had as you rode him. 

'Ah- Adrian… Too… much….', you managed to say, pulling his silky hair softly at his scalp. 

'I'm close, dear. You're doing such a good job for me', he panted. 

'Cum… Inside me…' 

A groan escaped his lips and after a few thrust he came, painting your slick walls with his seed. You both collapsed down the bed, though, he got up to clean himself and bring you a towel as the white fluid ran down your thigh. 

'I didn't hold you for an irrational person', he said, wrapping his arms around you. You were both sweaty and out of breath. 'You know what could happen now…' 

'Mhm… I already gave you my blood, I'm yours now.' 

'I must be a lucky man.', he smiled, kissing you for the last time. 

Three months later and Alucard fell asleep for the first time in your arms.