Epilogue

I know most of you probably gave up but I promised yall Mano's punishment. I was just not in the right headspace to write it coz I went through a very nasty breakup with my LDR sub and mentally I just wasn't there yet so I held off writing, but I think I'm at a better place now so I hope I delivered

PART 1.  JASPER

Mano wakes up between his parents who were blanketing him and he was burning. Maneuvering his way out was going to be difficult but he had no choice, he was suffocating. The grip his dad had on him was as if he was scared the boy would disappear and the mother was no better, but he had to make amends.

JASPER

I woke up to someone whispering something in my ear, I was pretty aware of the aching that was still in my chest, an ache that only one person could come and heal, a broken part of my heart that only waited for one person to come and amend what he had broken.

I'd never known love could hurt this much that my heart could be shuttered in a matter of seconds, the one person  I thought I had, though that was mine could easily slip through my fingers and just like that shut me out and cast me aside. I know damn well and even Tan and Terry tried telling me that he was just stressed with the whole thing and that I should let it go but my heart ached, my heart was broken and I really don't know if I could get back from this.

''Heyyyy'' the whispers start again ''Please wake up''

''go away'' whoever it was could wait.

''no, I have a sorry to give'' More kisses on my face. ''Jas, just open even one eye and look at me, please'' 

''You're supposed to wait and let me open my eyes before forcing my eye open with your dirty finger'' I say while getting up and nearly knocking off a very depressed-looking Mano. I mean kid had glossy eyes and all.

''what do you want?'' no way was I going to wear my heat on my sleeves for him again so he can just step all over it. No, I was going to protect my already weak heart. 

what I wasn't expecting were the tears that fell right down his cheeks followed by the wobble of his bottom lip. now what really made it worse was how he hesitated to hold my hand. How had we come from literally not getting enough of each other to this? We were good, we were in a good place so now how did this happen? 

''Oh baby, come here'' I grab him until he was straddling my legs and my hands were holding his face wiping the tears I never wanted to see there ever again. 

''I'm really sorry Jas, I really didn't mean to hurt you, I was an ass and I deserve to be punished but please forgive me'' I'd never seen Mano lose his sheet like this. he could barely speak because of the heaving and he was straight-up bawling in my arms and I just wanted to wrap him up in my arms and so I did. 

''Don't be mistaken, you'll still be punished but for now, let me love you'' 

''I don't deserve you''

''Now that's no way of speaking about my boy, is it?''

''No, sorry Sir''

After a long needed cuddling time with Mano, we were on our way to the airport, just the two of us. We were going on our honeymoon and we didn't need grumpy Tan or mute brooding Terry. this was our trip, me and my boy to go and unwind and just relax and have fun hopefully a lot of kinky fun as well.