24. Temptress

''I want you, Mano fuck me''

for a moment I was shocked, I thought Ash was into more musculin man, yes I have a bit of  muscle on me but I'm talking about manly man muscles.

''Mano we can talk about it later, stop thinking and fuck me''

well, I'm too drunk to think about it anyway and I'm in the mood for a quick hard fuck. Tan only said my butt but he didn't say my dick.

''this is going to be the quickest and hardest fuck you've ever had Ash, we'll be lucky if we last more than two minutes okay'' I said without removing the hand that was on his neck as I leaned in for a soft kiss.

''for fuck's sake Mano, just put the damn dick inside me!''

Damn

pulling him away from the wall I was turning him on, I turned him around that he had his butt at my front. I pulled down on his pants as I undid mine.

I was about to spit on my dick when Ash reached in his pocket and handed me a small ready to go packet of lube. I had no time to question, reaping the packet open with my teeth, I quickly lubbed both of us and plugged in without as much as a warning. Ash's voice was stuck in his throat, I could tell he wanted to scream but couldn't. I fucked him fast and hard, there was no time to breathe or even make a damn sound. He went limp in my arms but that didn't slow me down a bit. If he had sharp nails, the wall would be full of his scratches right now.

''I need you to cum for me Ash, will you cum for me?'' I whisper in his ear but he was far gone, I don't know if he can even hear me.

Once, twice, on my third and hardest thrust, all hell broke loose and I was filling Ash up as he stained the wall. Before he could fall I caught I'm and trapped him on the wall placing gentle kisses along his neck as I waited for him to get back to his senses.

''I never understood what people meant when they said they had had their brains fucked out of them but after that, I can gladly say 'I've just had my brains fucked out of me' damn you weren't joking when you said it will be the quickest and hardest fuck ever'' Ash let out a giggle something I've never heard him do. It was damn cute.

''look at me'' Jesus, where did all this dominance come from?

''yes, Daddy'' as an as the word left his mouth Ash slapped a hand on his mouth and his face turned white like he had just seen a ghost.

what he didn't know, was how that word affected me coming from his lips. All this time I thought I was only submissive but I guess I've just discovered something. Though I'm pretty sure I'm only dominant for Ash.

''Ash I said look at me'' I repeated

He faced me though his eyes looked everywhere but at me. Lifting his chin with my finger I leaned in and kissed him.

''I enjoyed every moment, and I mean every moment Ashley'' I made sure he understood I enjoyed the part where he called me daddy too.

he just smiled.

---------------------------------

after dropping off Ash I go home. Yes with an Uber I know I know.

I open the door and get in, I was pretty tipsy and very much horny, thanks to Ash. I hear voices coming from the kitchen and make my way there. what are they doing up at this time of the night?

I stand by the door looking at the very much fuckable men in front of me and bite my lip. I hope one is up for a fuck cause I'd use one right now.

''You know you look really fuckable, all three of you'' they all turn and look at me ''I mean just look at you'' I make my way to Jas, call me mean and horrible but he can't resist me and he looks so damn sexy so he's my target right now. The other two I know they are strong enough to push me away.

''Hey,Jas'' I say in a seductive voice as I pull him into a hard kiss ''Wanna fuck?'' I whisper in his ear as I grab the man's dick and give it a squeeze. ''You could do whatever you want with my ass, my dick is on a break, I just fucked Ash's brains out. Not my words, he said it himself.'' I let out a chuckle as I continue to sexually assault the man in front of me who couldn't do anything besides groaning and moaning.

''You know, I think I'm gay for Ashley only'' I giggle ''No wait, what I mean is I think I'm dominant for Ash only cause I'm already gay and all.'' I kiss Jas again and I think he's actually speechless, a first for him.

I feel a hard body press against me from behind and before I knew it, I was being removed from Jas and was being carried to only god knows were.

Standing right in front of the bed, Terry grabbed my hair before connecting our lips together in a slow kiss. A thorough kiss.

"You little temptress" he groaned and I could feel his bulge hard. "I wanna do bad things to you right now but you have to sleep" he bites my bottom lip and I let out a soft moan.

After being forced into bed I finally close my eyes and let sleep take over. But not before thinking of Ashley calling me Daddy.
----------------------

So another update guys. Tell me what you think should happen between Ash and Mano.

I've notice some of you don't know some of the terms used in BDSM so from now on every chapter I'll put a new term and its meaning at the top.

Until next time ✌🏽