Chapter 2

Now what?

He couldn't stay here, everyone would question who he was.

Speaking of that, did the person he possessed even have friends or family. He walked around the apartment and didn't see any pictures. This place was a mess, this man was obviously not taking care of himself.  He still probably must of had some people that cared about him.

This made him feel some regret, he pretty much murdered this guy. Was he any better than Daddy Dearest?

No. He needed to push this regret down. Sacrifices needed to be made.

Daddy Dearest for a fact has hurt many others besides him and will hurt more. Even that stupid Boyfriend, who beat him. Being alive again wasn't just for his own personal satisfaction. He needed to stop him. 

He looked at the video game. He thought about crushing or throwing it in the garbage but he instead picked it up and put it inside a pocket in his jeans. He spent enough time in that game that doing anything else would be wrong. It was both a prison and home. It would serve as a reminder to him.

He looked around one more time at the apartment of this man's body he took. He will never come back here.

It will be something he will try to forget.

—-

Leaving the apartment complex led him straight into rain. He didn't have a clue on where to go now.

He accepted years ago that his own family and friends must of moved on without him. And even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter because he didn't have a clue where he was or how he would even find them. Also he wasn't in his body anymore and didn't look like his old self.

He wondered if any of them have passed on. God he missed them.

With all this thinking he realized that it was going to be difficult to live through this world without a trace of identity or anything.

He couldn't do anything about that right now. He had to find a place for the night at least, other plans can be made later. The rain was starting to get to him.

He walked for about a hour before spotting the perfect place. Well, perfect was to strong of a word. The house was most likely abandoned. The lawn had uncut grass and the house itself wasn't being taken care of.

Finding a way into the house may be difficult. Dirty places can still have locks, but he needed to get out of this rain. The house was not well kept so it was likely there was a broken door or window.

While walking up to the door he looked behind him as he went, suspicious of if there was anyone watching him. All he needed was cops being called on him.

To his surprise the door was unlocked. Perfect.

Closing the door he looked around.

The house reflected the outside with how unkept it was.

No one must of lived here in ages. The people who lived here before also seemed to not take their stuff with them because there was dusty furniture and decorations. There was also evidence of outside people being here with broken beer bottles, cigarette butts and most disgustingly, used condoms.

It felt like no one was here now.

With how disgusting the place was, it almost made Senpai miss his rose-colored world. Almost.

The dampness of his clothes was starting to get to him. Getting sick right after escaping did not sound pleasant. Maybe he could find some clothes left behind.  There was a hesitation to go upstairs. Something wasn't right.