Chapter 5

Laying down in the room for a few caused him to be drowsy but he refused to close his eyes to sleep. Sen spent too much time of his existence sleeping.  It was only the middle of the day and  Sen wanted to avoid that as much as possible. Even if he was stuck in this house. Besides, sleeping was an idiotic thing to do. It wasted precious time and it wasn't comfortable in this house. He felt like he was being watched by that monster constantly.

Sen, instead of sleeping,decided to take in more of the room he was staying in. It was a pretty big room, probably the master bedroom. It was little bit of a mess. The damp clothes from yesterday were still laying on the floor and the bed was unmade from his lack of effort in the morning. He pulled at the bed to make it. The bed-set didn't smell dirty, but just old. It must have been here  for a long time.

Sen then straightened up, went over and picked up the clothes reaching into the jacket pocket to pull out the old game. The case protected it. Staring down at the title of it left a pit in his stomach until he put it down on the desk in the room.

He had to make a plan. Two plans. How he was going to become friendly with this monster and come up with a list of things to even teach him about relationships.

He honestly wasn't even that good at them himself. If he was, he wouldn't even be here and would be married to that girl the fucked him over. Or with some other girl. Anything but this.

His stomach growled, interrupting his self depressing thoughts. Lemon Demon said he put that food he got from yesterday in the kitchen. Something in his mind told him it will not be pleasant to go in that kitchen. He needed to go though.

Despite only eating a few hours ago his hunger was still so intense.

Sen went out his door to a silent house and walked downstairs. He didn't even really know where the kitchen was. He went to the living room expecting it to be one of the doors there. Before finding it he tested out a few rooms finding a closet and a small bathroom.

He tried the last door and instantly regretted it.

The kitchen looked liked it was straight out of a horror film. Blood and body parts were everywhere. They were cut apart and even chewed on.

The worst thing was the smell. The house already had a musky smell but the source of it was in the kitchen. Rotting flesh filled his nostrils as he curled into himself  backing away from the room. Bile filled his throat but he swallowed it down covering his mouth.

"Sen?" Lem stepped in from the doorway from another room.

Sen could not form words. Looking at Lemon made him gag more. He killed those people in there! Even worse he ate those victims.  He was going to do the same to him.

"Get away from me," he finally choked out backing away.

"What?" Lem eyes darted to the door of the kitchen. "Oh yeah, I guess it is a little messy in there."

"Messy!?"

Sen had to run. He wanted to scream but he could hardly breathe.

"Did you grab something to eat while in there?

"Something to eat?! "What?!"

"You haven't eaten yet here."

"I would starve before I ever eat anything from that kitchen," He pointed his finger harshly at the door.

"Sen, you have to eat something."

"Shut the fuck up." His mind couldn't function. "I'm leaving."

Sen got up suddenly but was grabbed. Sen wasn't having it and pulled roughly away.

"Don't you dare touch me."