.midnight

Mads

I got out of the car I had called and then I noticed the entrance to the party, some people were already starting to arrive and I walked to the back. As soon as I pushed open the door, I could see Amanda's dark blond hair and then I touched her shoulder.

She widened her eyes and then pulled me by the hand, leading me into the staff bathroom as I tried to recover from the scare

-if you want to kiss, it can be in front of everyone! In the bathroom it's kinda, w -smiles playfully and then she laughs

-Idiot.-She laughed and then grabbed her backpack, pulling out a medium wig with straight black hair.-Here are your things.

She helped me with the wig and then I put on a mask that perfectly matches my shiny black dress, Amanda had nailed it.

-Are you sure no one will recognize my voice?

-It's your first performance, right? -She asks and then I nodded.-So faith in God that everything will be all right.

I walked to the kitchen where some people were finishing filling their glasses with drinks and preparing some snacks on trays.

I helped Amanda finish everything and when we realized it, it was about half past ten at night and the live house was packed. I felt butterflies in my stomach as Amanda took the small stage to thank everyone for being there.

-And now we'll have some live music because I know everyone likes it. -She smiled and then I did the same. -My friend, Mad...son Beer.

People applauded and then I went on stage, first thing I did was hug Amanda.

-What was that name?-I whispered in her ear.

-I'm just helping you.- She did the same and then walked away

The drum boy pulled the song and so I started singing Friends Go by Maggie Lindemann, a more rock version. People seemed to be enjoying it and I soon sent in a few more pop rock hits.

We ended our presentation with She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer and then thanked the audience who applauded and cheered excitedly. That really amazing ETA feeling, I intended to do that over and over again.

-You were amazing!- Amanda hugged me while electronic music played in the background. - Now the audience is warmed up.

-Thank you Amanda.

-She's right, you were amazing.-A husky voice caught our attention, making us both turn at the same time

Amanda had turned whiter than she already was while I only worried about not being recognized by anyone

- JOSH! -The words came out of the mouth of the brunette hands like a whisper, she idolized the boy for simply being popular and handsome.

-The party is amazing Amanda. -He smiled and then looked at me. -And you Madison Beer, won't you show your face?

I froze in that moment as Amanda stared at me waiting for an answer. The cell phone in my hand vibrated with some random message and just then I realized it was already midnight.

-Midnight? Amanda I need to go!- I commented desperately and then she nodded.

-I can take you.

-No, thanks-Smile for her-And thanks for tonight.

-Are you really going to leave me here?-Josh caught our attention again and I just turned and ran.

I felt something fall from my wrist and just then I noticed my bracelet shining on the floor, I thought about going back to pick it up but soon I noticed Josh bend down and then pick it up.

I shook my head and then ran out of the place, opening the Uber app quickly. That had been close but I still had one more worry, getting my favorite bracelet back.