epilogue

Mads

That year had been the craziest year of my life and the boy in the suit and cute smile in front of me was the main reason. But I wasn't complaining, he was my salvation from all my problems.

    Thanks to Madi, who by the way had become one of my best friends, my dad had finally realized who Tanna was. He kicked her out of the house and said he would take the girls in if they wanted but sissy rebelled and went after the evil witch, leaving only me and Madi

    We were having the best days, my dad was meeting a woman who was amazing and who treated us really well and I was so happy for him.

    And speaking of love, cupid was loose around us. Amanda and kio were in a complicated relationship, one that has many comings and goings but we all knew they truly liked each other.

    Just like me and Josh. The boy who didn't appeal to me at all was now the person I most wanted around all the time. That was weird for me but I was getting used to it.

- What is on your mind? He smiled and then I giggled.

-How much I want this dance to end so I can go home.

-It's not midnight yet, Cinderella. He blinked and so I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

-Aren't you really going to forget about it?"

- Of course not. He smiled and then sealed our lips a few times, smiled at the cute gesture. -I can't forget the night I met the love of my life.

-This is very corny, I hope you know that.

-You love to cut the weather. He snorted and then I laughed.

-Do we get in the way?-The blonde smiled, with my father right behind her.

-Of course not, Mother. I smiled at her and then I hugged her.

    It was great that she was back, after all I loved my dad but nothing compared to having my mom to give me advice and take care of me. She was the best in the world.

    We chatted for a few seconds while my dad played games with Ruel and he looked embarrassed, then Emma appeared at the table along with Hayes and then called us to the dance floor, where a song that sounded like something out of a fairy tale was playing. .

    Josh led me to the dance floor and then I laughed to see that even wearing heels, I was still smaller than him. We danced for a few minutes while I looked into his deep eyes, why hadn't I met him before?

    This was our last year of high school and I wasn't ready to go to college away from him. I didn't know why I had become so attached to him, but love was like that, we were stupid and didn't even know how to explain why.

    The slow music gave way to some electronic music and then Ruel pulled me by the hand, out of the gym. We were outside the school and as soon as we pulled up in front of the pool, I understood what he wanted.

-Let's end the night in a fun way. He smiled as he took off his dress shoes.

-Getting pneumonia?

— Exaggerated. - He laughed. -Doesn't the princess want to wet the dress that the fairy godmother so lovingly made?

- Idiot. I rolled my eyes and then took off my heels as I felt her gaze under me.

- Let's go together? he asked and so I nodded, trying not to think about how cold the pool water would be.

- Is ready? I smiled at him, lacing our fingers together.

- For everything! As long as it's up to you.

the end