.worst day

Mads

S

unday had passed like a hurricane and when I realized it, Monday had already arrived.

That day I hadn't had my last class and that's why I had gone to my house. I no longer wore the bracelet because I knew he would recognize it, so it was important that I go home so I could get it. I also took the opportunity to change my clothes and take a deep breath before finally leaving.

I had suddenly remembered a detail, my cell phone. I had forgotten him at home that day as once again I had woken up late but I remembered seeing him on top of the nightstand but he had simply disappeared.

I couldn't leave him since Josh could text me canceling or he could just call me to find me and then there I was, rummaging around my room desperately after him.

-Are you looking for this here?-The voice at the door made me drop my pillows and turn away.

Tanna had my cell phone in her hands as she waved it in the air and it made my stomach flutter.

- I have to leave, I already told my father. I walked over to her to get her cell phone but she put her hands back and then laughed.

-You're not as smart as you think you are, Mads." I swallowed hard, still trying to figure out where she was going. - Watch what you comment on instagram, it was your comments that helped me connect the dots.

- I do not know what you're talking about.

-Trying to win over Sissy's boy using this little suspense game?-You are pathetic.

-I need to go Tanna, give me my cell phone. I crossed my arms, she gave a wry smile and then started to walk around the room.

-My mom never did anything for me and that's why I'm going to hell for my daughters because I know how much it hurts! And you won't be the one to screw it up!

- Which? I need to go, you can have the cell phone as it interests you so much. I shrugged, grabbing the bracelet and my small bag from the bed.

- Too late! Sissy is on her way to the park to meet this boy. She laughed and then I widened my eyes. What? - Password with your birthday? You are so predictable, honey.

It took me until I realized she had read my conversations with Josh and then I felt my eyes water, what she was doing was cruel.

-Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take this to my daughter.- The blonde pulled the bracelet out of my hand. -Thank you for making things easy for her. Tanna smiled and then left the room, slamming the door behind her.

I ran to the door and lowered its latch a few times, it was locked. I walked to the window and noticed that my stairs had been removed from there too, Tanna had everything very well planned since I was also without my cell phone.

And that was how that had turned out to be the worst day of my entire life.