16.liaise

Josh

I was so looking forward to that day that I felt sick during class. the first thing I did when I left school was to go to the park and sit on one of the benches in the entrance, while taking a deep breath and checking my cell phone several times.

    there was no message from the girl and every second I got more nervous. soon I felt hands touch my shoulder and then I turned quickly, seeing an orange light invade my eyes.

    the girl walked forward and then sat down beside me, smiling at me like she was standing in front of the most amazing thing in the world.

- can I help you? I arched my eyebrows, I really didn't understand that chase.

— It's me, Sissy

— I know sissy but if you'll excuse me, I'm waiting for someone. I crossed my arms and then took my eyes off her, that was unbearable.

    soon her arms passed before my eyes and I soon saw the golden bracelet. I stared at her immediately and then she took it off her wrist, handing it to me. I could see that this really was the bracelet of the girl I was waiting for.

— I know you have a lot of questions but I want to make one thing clear, first of all. She sighed. — That day at my house, I pretended I didn't know what you were talking about because I really needed to do all this suspense.

    I blinked a few times, still staring at the bracelet in my hand. lydia wasn't the party girl, lydia wasn't the blind date girl, it was impossible that Sissy as the girl i was in love with.

— but your eyes, they are not blue. I shook my head.

— were lenses, silly.

— but what about your height? you were much smaller than me!

— I got down! just like the lenses, i only did it because i didn't want you to know who i was. She smiled, unfortunately her words were quite convincing.

— but what about the bracelet, why v.l?

— veronica liws, it was my maternal grandmother's name and she is still very important to me. She kept a sad expression. if that wasn't true, she was a great actress.

— Can she even sing for me? — I just need to make sure that...you are who you say you are.

— I have a sore throat, can this be for another day?

— Forget it, I don't believe you. — I stood up and then she did the same, quickly taking my arm.

— If I wasn't who I said I was, how would I know about Amanda party? — where I dropped my bracelet and you took it! or about the blind date restaurant? where did you kiss me for the first time? you can ask me about any detail ruel and i swear i will know how to answer all your questions.

    I looked into her eyes for a few seconds while trying to decipher if that was really true and then I took the only action that came to my mind at that moment.

    I pulled lydia and then glued our lips together, she returned the kiss desperately and it turned out to be uncomfortable. and that was how I could be sure she was lying.

Ps:o verdadeiro nome da Tanna é veronica