. stay away

Mads

I told the story of my bracelet to Amanda who was completely shocked because I had missed an opportunity to kiss Josh. It was clear that I didn't give a damn what she said and begged her to help me get my bracelet back.

That bracelet had my date of birth precisely with my initials and my parents' initials and thanks to that it was very important. I had to use all my powers of persuasion saying that this was the perfect opportunity for her to get closer to the popular and when I realized, we were walking to the patio where Josh and Kio were

-Uh Josh, hi!-The brunette smiled awkwardly, as the two boys turned to her. -You got Maddie's bracelet right?

I crossed my arms as I stared at Amanda, she had said my nickname totally unintentionally but luckily, the name she invented was compatible with it.

-And why doesn't she come ask me directly? - Was he serious?

-because...well,because she

"Because she lives far away and can't come, that's all." I spoke quickly, receiving the tall boy's blank look.

-Tell your friend, that I'll only return it when she comes to ask me in person or send me a message.

Josh gave a cute smile and then Amanda got ready to say something, but before she did, I pulled away from the two boys.

- You'll tell him Mads! He's hooked on you, you should enjoy it.

-I do not trust him! You know if my dad finds out about the party, I'll be grounded until the end of the year!

-And why would he tell your father? They don't even know each other.- The brunette commented confused and so I rolled my eyes.

-He wouldn't tell my dad, but he'd tell Sissy and then I'd be screwed anyway.

I crossed my arms as I tried to get some idea, I lived with that bracelet and my dad would miss it when he realized I didn't have it anymore. I was screwed anyway.

-He said you can text! What if we created a fake?- Amanda suggested and then I smiled excitedly, it was the perfect idea.

-excellent! Can I put some photo from yesterday on the profile! I'm going to get an old account that already has a good amount of followers and a few posts for him not to be suspicious, so I deprive the account and send him a message! What a perfect idea.

-I know, I'm very smart.-Amanda threw her hair back and then we smiled.

-Mads!-An annoying voice made us both turn around.

Sissy was walking towards us with her arms crossed and the typical mocking face she always had. My father paid the school for the two of them to study with me, that was a pain.

-Can we talk?-She ​​looked at Amanda, asking her to leave. I nodded that everything was fine and then she walked away.-why were you talking to Josh?

-I wasn't talking, I just followed Amanda

-He is sure? He's quite attractive, don't you think?-She ​​looked me in the eye and then I rolled mine, she was unbearable.

-He's normal, I don't care about that.

-Oh! How nice little sister.-She smiled ironically- because I wouldn't like to have to share it with you.

- You already share it with the whole school, little sister.- I mocked, she was extremely deluded.

"Not for long, you'll see." She shrugged. "You'd better stay the hell away from him Mads, you know what I'm capable of."