14.I'm the Madison

Mads

That was definitely not my day. Amanda was gone and was probably kissing kio somewhere in the house while I was in complete boredom.

Amanda's dog, my companion that day, soon went to her house and left me alone. All I had to do was drink to get my courage up when Josh showed up, even though I was sure he wouldn't come.

I was extremely nervous and that was inexplicable as I was just going to say who I was and present myself correctly. But my heart didn't understand that, it was like I was getting ready to declare myself to the boy that I was in love.

And I wasn't in love with him, definitely not.

The point was that he claimed to be in love with me and even though I didn't believe him, that fact made me completely desperate and nervous, causing me to refill my paper cup every five minutes.

Amanda's house was packed and the party had been going on for a few hours but I was almost hopeless, I knew Josh wouldn't show up as he would normally have arrived with kio. The best part of it all was that the biggest reason for him to isolate himself at home was me.

- You're not having fun, are you? - I heard Amanda's voice and then she threw herself on the couch, Hayes was beside her and then she sat down too.

- He won't come Amanda, I don't know why yet i'm here.

- kio told me that josh won't come because of Madison. - Amanda winked at me, causing me to giggle and get Hayes' attention.

- I'm the fucking reason, I already know.

- You? - kio asked confused. - Van Dijk told me about a mysterious friend of yours and that friend is messing with him in a way I've never seen before.

- Yeah, she really is. Amanda commented nervously, probably looking for another subject. But I didn't have much control over my words anymore and I suddenly decided to get the fuck out of everything.

- I'm Madison. - I shrugged and then Amanda was surprised, but she looked proud at the same time. - I was grounded and went to the hidden party, so I sang wearing a mask.

- Which? Oh my God!Cry widened his eyes.

- It was my idea to blind date and mads wanted to tell him the truth, but her stepmother's daughter is possessive jealousy of Josh,she just doesn't want to make the situation worse at her house.

- You have to tell him! He's so bad about it all, he needs to get to know you the right way Mads. - kio commented shocked, I just gave a weak smile.

- He didn't come, forget it.

- Make a date somewhere or whatever, just tell him, please! He needs to know that, he needs you.

Kio was exaggerating, he didn't need me but that lie was going too far. Soon the year would end and then I wouldn't see him again, I needed to put an end to that messy story.

And I would do it as soon as possible.