23: ANDROID 35

On Earth

Both Androids have been beaten badly by Android 17s clone

A17. C: Is this is it!?, Your limit!

Android 17: yes (slowly gets back to his feet) so I guess I'll need to break my limits ( standing with his heads bowed) aaaaaaahhhhhhHHHH!!!!!

Android 18: don't bother brother, he is too powerful!

A17. C: (*hmm... maybe I should just finished the job now... no I should wait, I only get to do it once and I need him to be at his complete full potential*)

Android 17:there's still one more way sister.

Android 18: what is that?

Android 17: fusion!, We're both Androids so if our systems fuse it's bound to override, if we can get it stable we can boost our combined power by millions of times.

Android 18: how do you suppose we do that?

Android 17: Goku showed me a little something on how to fuse.

Android 18: what is it, how do you do it?

Android 17: by dancing

Android 18: huh!?

On Beerus' side
Beerus is now in his 100% form fighting against his clone.

On Beerus' side Beerus is now in his 100% form fighting against his clone

Beerus: (fighting off his clone) are you the destroyer of your Universe?

B. C: Destroyer?

Beerus: yes

B. C: no

Beerus: then who is?

B. C: i don't know, i suppose we have none

Beerus: huh? (how this clueless mortal get this amount of power)

B. C: (fires a ki blast at Beerus)

Beerus: (blocks) i wonder what mortals of these days are made of. They are so daring, I'll have to teach you a lesson

B. C: why do you try to intimidate me you are weak

Beerus: humph!.

B. C: you're no match for me at this level of power (dashes at an inhuman speed towards Beerus and grabs his neck)

Beerus:(trying to pull out of his clone's hold on him)

B. C:humph (strangles Beerus harder)

Beerus:(places his palm on his clones chest) H-Hakai!

Beerus delivers a close range Destructo blast to his clone but it has almost no effects

B. C: that tickled!

Beerus: What!? (*Damn it, this is going to be the second mortal causing me to use the ultra instinct)(BEERUS GOES ULTRA INSTINCT)

B. C:(immediately lets go of Beerus' neck because of the shockwaves coming from his(Beerus) ultra instinct transformation. (*This is great, he has the ultra instinct, when I'm through with him I'll have a tremendous amount of power*)

Beerus: you should be proud of yourself, only one other mortal has caused me to use this form.

B. C: humph!, Let's dance!

TRANSITION: ANDROIDS

Android 18: I think I got it now, let's do this

Android 17: okay

Android 17/ Android 18: FUUUSION.. HHHAAAA!!!

Android 17 and 18 fuse into a very powerful new Android

????: Hmm!!, This power is unbelievable, call me Android 35

A17. C: it took you long enough! (*This is great, this is them at 25% and they battle power is already so face melting*)(gets punched in the face by Android 35 )

The both of them begin to fight at an immense speed. As the two of them clash they create energy waves so power it catches Beerus' attention

POV: Beerus & his clone.

Beerus: (takes a pause from fighting his clone and looks up to the sky) (*it seems some other battle is taking place here*)

TRANS: android 35 & Android 17s clone

Android 35: (sending punches and other forms of attack at a very speedy rate)

Android 17s Clone:(finding it difficult to dodge or block)(backs up from the fight, and prepares to power up) HAA- (gets hit with a ki blast from Android 35)

Android 35: not so fast!

A17. C: already getting too cocky I see (charges at Android 35)

Android 17s Clone and Android 35 continue to battle, they ascend higher into the sky as the ground underneath them shatters, they keep on Fighting trading blows and blocks at an almost equal rate with Android 35 still being the more powerful fighter

Android 35: (*oh no!, I can sense him catching up with me, I need to end this quickly*) HHHHHHHHAAAA!!!! (Powers up and begins to fight faster and harder)

Android 17s Clone backflips, moving away from the fight to take a quick rest but is immediately attacked by Android 35.

Android 35 stomps on the ground causing it to shatter resulting to some dealt damages to Android 17s clone, He begins to power up  in attempt to give final blow

Android 35 stomps on the ground causing it to shatter resulting to some dealt damages to Android 17s clone, He begins to power up in attempt to give final blow

Android 35: (powers up to an extent where muscles begin to swell) (*right now I'm going far beyond my limits, this might result to my destruction, but it's the only way*)

Android 35 starts emitting smoke from his body as it overrides

Android 35: my final move(chest begins to emit a red ray as Android 35 prepares for a very powerful energy blast).

Android 35 is charging up when....

Android 18: WHAT THE HELL!

Android 17: damn! we timed out

A17. C: damn it!!! (*I should have done finished the job when they were still fused*)