27: BROLY ASCENDED LEGENDARY FORM

Broly: GRRAAAHH!!! (Charges at his clone)

Broly's clone:(blocks) this is perfect, I just need to get him stunned, he's to fast and tough though, i have to do it without knocking him out.

"HHHHHAAAAAAA", Broly yells as he sends out massive attacks to his clone who tries to hold him down to perform the DPM technique. The struggle continues for a while and Broly comes out Victorious after dealing some very serious damage to his clone.

Broly's clone: (tch! The difference in our power levels is too great )

Jiren: come on Broly! NOW!!

Broly: HHHHHAAAAAAA!!!

Broly still yelling Delivers a couple of axe handles to his clones chest then grabs on to this clones legs and performs hulk smashes to him continuously. He finally tosses him into the air and release an energy wave from his mouth as his eyes emit green flowing rays.

 He finally tosses him into the air and release an energy wave from his mouth as his eyes emit green flowing rays

Broly's clone let's out a shout as he is slowly disintegrated. Broly still being enraged doesn't stop firing the blast. The blast begins to disintegrate the surrounding even more and distract Goku and the rest.

Jiren: ENOUGH!, He is dead already.

Broly stops firing but is still angry as his eyes continue to emit green aura, he stares at Jiren for a moment before charging at him

Jiren: huh! (Gets hit and drops to the ground but quickly gets back to his feet. He fires a couple ki blasts at Broly) hmm.. isn't he a good guy anymore?

Broly takes in the blast impact as he runs to attack Jiren.

Jiren: (grabs Broly's fists in defense)calm down, if it is because of your friends that you feel such rage, know this, they are safe, I protected them.

Broly: (begins to power down) Chelai... Safe.

Jiren: Yes! (Lets go of Broly)

Broly: Good! (Drops out of his ascended legendary form and collapses out of exhaustion)

Jiren:humph! (Flies away from Broly's body) two down three to go, I guess I didn't need to help them finish anyone off, good thing I didn't, they wouldn't have unlocked this much power.

On Earth

Android 18, Piccolo, Kirllin and Uub are all down on the ground as they have been ultimately defeated by Android Seventeen's clone.

Android Seventeen's clone prepares for a final ki blast attack that will destroy the fighters

Android 17 Clone: You guys did pretty well for mortals who weren't included In the attack, well now your time is up I'm not here to kill you but i can't allow you guys live through this (Fires the blast)

                      .......

Over the water, Infront of Android seventeen's clone Someone appears and nullifies the blast.