The Start of Hell (Chapter 2)

Izumi's POV:

Izuku and I went to the park and he ran to the sand pit and started to make castles as I went to Bakugo and he could tell I was worried.

"OI What's wrong Izumi?" Yelled Bakugo.

"We got our quirks but Izuku got a quirk that only allowed him to see the name and description of quirks. He still want to be a hero. I'm worried he'll get hurt." I said.

"Hmmm well we can get him to stop."

"How though. Izuku is super determined to be a hero. He won't stop trying for anything."

"How about we use our quirks?"

"O-ok we can try."

Izuku's POV:

I was trying to make All Might's face in the sand when Kacchan and Zumi came up to me. And I activated my quirk as I look at Bakugo.

Quirk: Explosion
Description: Allows the user to excrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from their palms and ignite it at will to create explosions of various sizes.

"WOAH THAT'S A COOL QUIRK KACCHAN!!" I yelled.

He smirked. "Of course it is!! Now do you want to be a hero still? I heard about what your quirk is."

"More then anything." Next thing I know was I got an explosion to the face. "O-ow w-what the."

"You can't be a hero with that shitty quirk deku!!"

"Y-yes just give up on it." Said Zumi as she controls the sand to form a fist and punch me.

"S-stop I-I'll still be a hero." I said as the continue to use there quirks on me. So I got up and ran into the woods.

After a while I tripped and fell into a clearing. I think 'W-why would they hut me... I'll show them I'll be the greatest All Might and Green Tornado said anyone can be a hero.'

-----------