Whatever It Takes (Chapter 10)

Izuku's POV:

I smile as I wipe my bloody nose but the smile was quickly replaced with a face of fear.

All Might the hero who saves everyone with a smile, wasn't smiling. He looked pissed. He ran at Tochan and hits him back and runs to the Nomu hitting him making him fly back and he gives Erasure head to the kids and looks at the Nomu again.

"VILLAIN I WILL STOP YOU." He yelled as he ran at them and I sneer as I pull out my pistol with my right hand and pointing it at who I this is Izumi.

Before I pulled the trigger a hand grips my hand and the strength made me drop the gun.

"It's over villain!" He was holding me with his right hand and facing his wound away from me and I sneer. He is smarter then I thought. I pull out my knife with my other hand and he tenses up and prepares himself to get stabbed. But all that came was my scream.

I put the knife under my armpit of my right arm and makes a clean slice in the shoulder making my arm fall off and making him drop it in surprise. I activate Quirk Analyze on instinct.

All Might:
Quirk: OFA/Quirk less
Description----

"HYPOCRITE!! NOMU KILL HIM!! TOCHAN DECAY MY ARM. BLOOD QUIRK USER MAKE MY BLOOD GO BACK INTO MY ARM AND FIRE QUIRK USER BURN THE STUMP WHEN THE BLOOD IS BACK IN." I glare at All Might as Nomu starts to attack him.

Everything that happened next was a blur from the pain as my stump was burned but I saw All Might pinned down in Kurogiri's warp gate with the Nomu piercing All Might's wound.

I scream in rage as Bakugo, Izumi and a half and half kid come and save All Might.

I grab my pistol and started to shoot at Bakugo but Kirishima blocked the bullets and winks at me showing he wasn't a traitor and I had to suppress a smile. That was smart I guess he isn't a muscle head like I thought.

"Oh All Might. Nomu was created to kill you even at 100%!! It has Shock Absorbtion." I stare at Tochan as he said that.

"TOCHAN YOU IDIOT." I yelled as All Might smirked.

"So he has absorbtion not nullification. So there is a limit. I'll just have to go. PLUS ULTRA." And with that Nomu was sent flying.

Just then the entrance bursts open with a bunch of pros including the one I needed the most. Present Mic.

"Kurogiri portal." I pull out a syringe and as Present Mic screams I put my hand through the portal and it appears near his leg and I stab into his leg and took his blood as Tochan was shot and we were warped out back to the bar.

I hopped over the bar and grabs the metal case and opens it showing two syringes filled with thick red goo and I inject it into my stump and I walk over to Tochan.

"So is it done?" Asked AFO threw the TV.

"No he was weaker but not weak enough. But the Nomu made him even weaker as I saw him smoking. And Tochan don't get used to this serum. It's the only ones I could create right now." I said as I inject him with it and his bullet wounds healed up perfectly and my arm slowly grows back. "Little side project. It temporary gives you and instant regen quirk but it doesn't heal old wounds. Sorry AFO."

"It's quite all right but I have two things I would like to ask and the first one is. Are you ready to receive a quirk? I couldn't get a teleport quirk but I could find a n IQ quirk you would love." Said AFO.

"I would like the quirk and what's the second question?" I asked.

"Would you like me to adopt you? I mean it wouldn't be in the system but you and Tomura would be brothers. And helping you with the Nomu made you feel like a second son to me."

My mouth was hung open. The Symbol of Evil, the greatest villain is asking me to be his son since he sees me as one. I tear up and nod. "I will love that."

"Good. Now Kurogiri please warp him to me. I would like to give him the quirk." And with that I was besides AFO. "The quirk I'm gonna give you is called Mastermind. It slowly makes the user smarter depending on how long they live. And the best part is you'll feel like you had it since you were 4." He said as he places his hand on my head and everything went black.

-----------
Yo I hope you liked this chapter sorry if it is good I was in a little rush with school and all. See ya.