Starting Project Q.O.M (Chapter 13)

Izuku's POV:

I was watching Gravity falls (One of the best shows fight me) when I heard To-chan scream in rage.

I ran down the stairs to the bar and I saw Tochan bleeding.

".... What the fuck happened?! I told you don't get hurt again!!" I yelled at Tochan.

"It was Stain's fault. He attacked us." Said Tochan as I went over to Kurogiri and helped him up.

"Well those wounds will have to heal on there own." I said as I grab a water.

"Yea yea." He started to scratch his neck as he stumbles to his room.

"Please warp me to my lab Kurogiri. I need to check if my projects blew up or not."

With that I was warped to my lab. Thankfully nothing was blown up so I walked and looked at the screen on my fabricator.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.O.M. #1
Progress:.... 4%

Q.O.M. #2
Progress:.... 3%

B.C.
Progress:.... 0.000001%
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck. It's been 2 days and only .5 of a percent. Even B.C. got more progress in 2 days. I wanted to create them before B.C. or they would be useless." I mumbled.

"What will be useless?" Asked Kaichan as he and a bandaged Tochan walk in.

"The Q.O.M projects. They are taking too long. I thought since they were machines it would be easy. But if they don't finish before my B.C. project I would've wasted Present Mic's blood." I said as I hold up a syringe full of a glowing golden yellow substance.

"What is that?" Said Tochan.

I smile. "My biggest breakthrough for right now. It is a copy of Present Mic's quirk! I made it from his blood but if injected into a person, quirk less or not, it would explode their vocal cords and neck."

"Then how are you supposed to use it?" Said Kaichan.

"With my Q.O.M. of course." I stated proudly.

"And what is that?" Asked Tochan.

"Q.O.M stands for Quirk Output Machine. If I make a copy of someone's quirk. All I have to do is put it in the Q.O.M. and I'll be able to use it. But it only works with Emitter quirks."

Izumi's POV:

I was training with OFA at the beach I cleaned up. I was able to use up to 20% if I spread it throughout my body. I kept thinking back to the mall.

'Is Izuku really friends with the villain that attacked us? What about the guy in the mask. Was he a villain? If so will that make Izuku a villain?'

I kept thinking about it and the more I think about it the more angry I got.

"We did so much for Izuku and that is how he repays us? By becoming a damn villain?!" I yelled as I threw a punch at the ocean splitting it for a second. "No even if he did become a villain his appearance will be a dead give away. Plus he is too weak so he couldn't have. He might have been kidnapped. Yea, the villains are just using him for his quirk. I'll save him. No matter what."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hoped you like this chapter.