The Job (Chapter 7)

Inko's POV:

I was cleaning the house when Izuku walked in. I ignore him as always but he is too deep in his book to notice and he was mumbling about a test at the Jaku General Hospital.

"Um dear what is this test you are talking about?" I asked nervously.

"I'm gonna be a apprentice for Dr. Uijiko there. I just need to ace the test." And with that he left to his room.

He has given up on being a hero? That isn't like him. But I hope he is happy.

Izuku's POV:

When I got to my room I punched the wall. That stupid bitch talked to me NOW!!

I look at all the All Might merchandise and groans. I was about to tear it down but selling it would make me some good Yen.

I took them all down and started to sell them on eBay and instantly people wanted to buy it over the original price.

(Timeskip 3 hours)

I finished shipping them to the buyers and I had got 110,500,500 (1 million USD).

I smile at the money and decided this will go into my plan. I still need to run it through Dr. Uijiko and AFO to see if it would work.

Izumi's POV:

I was at Bakugo's house and I was shocked.

"That's impossible how can he know about them being heros and OFA?!" I say as he shrugged but his eyes widen.

"We were outside." He mumbled.

"What?"

"When your mom and dad told us we were outside. There were plenty of hiding spots around us. FUCK!!"

"D-do you think he'll tell anyone?"

"Only if we bully him he will. But he won't be a hero anymore he is becoming a quirk scientist."

I smile. "Then we can hangout now like old times?"

He only laughed. "After all we have done?! Not a chance. We can try to get him to forgive but it won't be easy."

"We will have to do that later. Right now we need to train to hold OFA."

(Timeskip 10 months)

"You two did GREAT!!" Said my dad.

I smile. "Thanks dad."

"When do we get your quirk?" Asked Bakugo rudely.

My dad pulls out two strands of hair and holds it to us.

"EAT THIS."

Izuku's POV:

Dr. Uijiko and I started to make the Nomu. It's fun working and learning from him. He said it was nearly impossible for want I want to make but AFO decided he'll amuse me and help.

I was walking to a beach that had a bunch of junk I can use when I heard a voice I would always hate.

"EAT THIS."

I saw my father, Bakugo, and Izumi.

I hid behind a pile of trash and ease dropped on them.

"You want us to eat your hair?!" Asked Bakugo.

"My quirk is passed down through DNA. Now be quick UA's entrance exam is starting soon.

I smile and escapes easily. I know even more about OFA now. Soon I'll be able to show them you don't need to be born with a powerful quirk. All you need is your brain.

--------------------------------