Moving Day (Chapter 12)

(Still continuing the flashback from last chapter)
Izuku's POV:

I was mad. No scratch that I was seething. While I was out with Tochan and Kaichan my dear sister took my notebook she destroyed.

I'm pretty sure my quirk was active because the moving people who were loading all my stuff from my room into the truck were staying away from me.

I heard doors of a car shutting and I smile as I look at my dear 'family'.

"Oh hello. Izumi were is my notebook you destroyed?" I said as venom laced my words.

"I-izuku what's going on?!" Asked my father but I just ignore him.

"WELL?!" I yelled.

"I-izuku a-are you moving?!" Asked Izumi. She moved closer on the edge of tears.

"Yes now I'll ask one more time." I grab her by her collar and slams her into the wall of the house cracking it. "Where is my notebook?"

She started to break down. "M-my r-room. P-please don't leave Izuku." She wailed as she started to cry.

I just drop her and walk to her room. I started to tear up her room looking for my notebook when I found it in a hidden compartment under her bed.

I walk out and I see the truck loaded up with my belongings and I pay the people who helped and I sent one last glare to my 'family'.

"Let this be known. I am not a Yagi nor will I ever be. I am not your family of friend. I am Izuku. I will be leaving you all. Don't text me or even try to be my friend it won't work. Be happy I don't sue your asses for making my life shit." And with that I hop into the truck as I drive off.

(Present time)

I had just finished unpacking into my new room at the bar. I smiled to myself before releasing a grunt of pain and I clutch my head as I fall down to my knees.

'Guess Mastermind is still making me smarter but does it have to hurt this damn much?!'

"Yo Zuku?" Asked Tochan as he knocked. "Bird brain and I was gonna go to the mall. Wanna come?"

"Uh y-yea sure just give me a minute." I got up and straighten up my coat as I open the door.

"You are not wearing that." Tochan said as he looked at my outfit.

"Fine fine." I close the door and changed into a hoodie and jeans. I open the door and smiled at Tochan. "Now I'm ready."

Izumi's POV:

Mina decided for all of class 1-A to go to the mall and hangout like normal teens do. They basically forced me to go when I didn't want to. I mean after what happened I didn't want to go anywhere.

But Kacchan decided to go too so I guess I'm not fully alone.

"Hey I got an idea. How about we all look around the mall and find the coolest thing and meet up at the food court and show each other. We could figure out what each other likes!" Said Denki and the rest of the class nodded.

I decided to go on my own and went by GameStop. I saw three people around my age arguing over which game is the best.

"Come on bird brain. Mario Cart is clearly better then smash bros." Said the tallest. He sounded so familiar.

The one who he was talking to had a weird plague mask on.

"Like hell you can only drive in it. You can't fight or anything. Come on back me up Zuku." Said the plague mask guy as he nudges the shortest out of the three.

"Like hell Zuku will back you up. He clearly thinks Mario Cart is better." Said the tallest and he started to scratch his neck and I finally remembered. Tomura Shigaraki.

I was about to charge up OFA when I heard a voice I didn't want near him.

"Really Tochan? Kaichan? The best game is clearly Mario party." He said.

I looked at his face to see if he was forced but all I saw was happiness and a smile that rivals the sun. I haven't seen it in a while.

I realized that these two, even tho one is a villain, have been Izuku's friends for a while.

I turn around and went to a different store. But I knew something.

Izuku is happy. Truly happy being friends with that villain.

---------------------
Sorry about the slow updates. Hope you liked the chapter.