texting 53 + Meet

Hi everyone!!!

I walked towards the location that was scheduled by Taehyung. Living alone gave me the liberty to hang out with people, no one to interfere and moreover when Taehyung mention there will be others, I knew there will be Jungkook.

I loved meeting him without him knowing that I was the online girl whom he texts day and night. But I  thought it was right to give him some hints. I wanted him to find out who I  was, so I wore the pair of socks that he gifted me. The red colored designed mittens peeped through the edge of my denim jeans.

At the bus stop I spotted him, waiting for me along with Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and waved but Jungkook seemed like he was a bit lost in thought. Maybe having some weird information running in his mind.

"Sorry, did I make you guys wait?" I asked after reaching there.

"Absolutely not, it completely fine" Taehyung beamed his boxy smile and turned to Jungkook, "Isn't it Jungkook?" but his friend had no response, was completely zoned out.

"Jungkook" Taehyung nudged him and that brought him back.

Jungkook looked at me with a shy face, "Yeah, not a problem"

I guess you have seen my face,

If you haven't check my face reveal, I am asking because I have a question for you guys.....

Question on next chapter....