texting 54 + walking back home

Last update, not updating much cuz I am out and this book is close to end

Please check the question below.....

"It was fun today, thank you for bringing me along" I said. It was my first time hanging out with my friends, and it was really fun.

We watched a short movie and had a Happy Meal at McDonald's. It was really a great time. But I wished if  Jungkook could talk more.

He was so unmindful and occasionally glanced at his phone from time to time, probably be was not enjoying the group or maybe was not really happy about me being there. He didn't even notice the socks. It was Taehyung who kept talking.

The three of us walked back to the bus stop and it was time to head back home.

"Jungkook, the sun is almost down. Why don't you drop Y/N back home?" Taehyung said out of the blue and my heart jumped for a moment.

Will he really drop me back?

"Ummm... I need to go back early, how about you drop her back" he brushed it off and Taehyung stared at him with a frown.

"What? Are you—" Taehyung paused and Jungkook stood still with a blank face.

"Hey I can go back alone, it's totally fine" I smiled and Taehyung shook his head.

"No, I am dropping you back" Taehyung said and glared at Jungkook, "I can't be a asshole like others. Let's go" Taehyung walked out and Jungkook stood still, looking down at his phone. I didn't wait for long as well and followed Taehyung.

It felt like there was some internal fight going on between them. But Jungkook not wanting to drop me back hurt me a bit. Maybe he doesn't like me...

"I am sorry about his behavior" Taehyung mumbled as we walked side by side.

"It's okay maybe he didn't want to. Forcing him would have been wrong." I shrugged. "But I really enjoyed the day out, thanks a lot".

"Welcome" he smiled, "I hope you don't mind, he is an idiot. He can't even make decisions for his own" he replied.

"Maybe he was worried about something" I replied and Taehyung smiled and shook his head.

"He is in love. But doesn't want to accept, I can tell because I am his bestfriend" he replied and I felt a clench in my heart.

Is it his crush? Might be...

"I see" I knew it, wasn't hard to understand that he ignored every other girl for some reason. "I live close by, you don't need to come all the way. You will be late" I told but he didn't agree.

"No, I invited you. So it's my responsibility to make sure you reach home safe" he was really a good guy.

We walked together till we reached my apartment. "Thanks for coming all along".

"Wait!" I just turned around and Taehyung suddenly called out and I stopped. I turned back, looking for an answer, he looked perplexed.

"Your socks" oh no, did he find out? He paused, his face was blank.

"Your socks are really cool, never saw a girl wearing a pair like those before" his face broke into a smile and I sighed a relief.

Thank God, he didn't find out....

Now the question :

Should I do the Jennie Highlight from How You Like That after straightening???

Any thoughts?