texting 57 + Reveal

Subway. That's where Jungkook asked you to meet. You walked in slow steps, an anxious feeling building up in your heart about how he would react after seeing you. You have been playing hide and seek with him for long.

The last hangout clearly made you believe that Jungkook doesn't really like you. Maybe he would be expecting somebody else in your place.

Your eyes fell on him, he was waiting at the corner of the Subway with his eyes moving around and looking for a person. He couldn't see you because you were practically hiding behind an advertisement banner.

You took out your phone and decided to text him first before directly greeting.

You : Hey

You : I am at the
Subway

Jungkook : Really?
Where!?

Jungkook : I am at
the same place as well!

You : Yes I can see
you

Jungkook : Please
come in front...

You : I will but I
am nervous, can
you close your eyes?

Jungkook : Why are
you nervous? Please
don't be...

Jungkook : Okay I will
close my eyes.

You kept your phone back and watched over Jungkook, he stood at the corner as you said, his eyes were closed.

You walked closer, he didn't peep or try to look, he was genuine. You stood in front of him and took a breath, you did know how he would react, if he would really hate you or wouldn't mind anything at all.

"Open your eyes" you gathered up all the courage you had and spoke out.

Jungkook did as you asked but he was not expecting the shock either. His eyes grew all wide and his words ceased. His mind went blank with a whirlpool of words forming but everything got struck in his throat.

He didn't knew how in the world that happened, if it was even true. All this time he was talking to you, his crush and he couldn't even guess. And when he got over his crush which was actually you, he ended up falling for you again in some other way. It didn't make any sense, he stood there like an idiot without any words. He fell for the same person twice without know, Taehyung was right when he called him dumb, he really was.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook" you wished him as he wasn't saying anything, you wondered what he was thinking. You thought it was because he was not pleased with the meeting but in reality it was something else.

Jungkook constantly blinked his eyes at you to make sure he wasn't dreaming. His cheeks grew red and hot and he couldn't contemplate.

"Fuck!" that's the first word that slipped out and you were taken aback by his reaction. Jungkook realized it wasn't a very appropriate first thing to say, "Oh shit! I mean..... ughhhhhh what is happening?!" He held his head and screamed at the subway as he couched down, he couldn't even look at you in the face.

"Jungkook is everything fine?" You on the other hand couldn't understand the real deal and kept worrying that it was you who made him upset.

"Yes, no I am not fine. I don't know what I am saying. I wanted you to be you but I didn't know it would be actually you" whatever he blabbered made no sense and it was creating a huge scene in the public. People passing by were turning their heads and looking at the two of you. It was quite embarrassing.

"It seems like you were not ready for the meet, you could have taken sometime" you couched down beside him and patted his head it cooled him temporarily.

Jungkook just looked at you and blushed, your hands storked his hair as if he was some stuff toy or a cat. "I am sorry" he muttered, feeling bad for causing the embarrassment.

"It's okay, maybe it was shocking, you didn't expect me or expected someone specific" you smiled and Jungkook shook his head in denial.

"I don't know who I was expecting, but, actually" he nibbled his lips, he thought of confessing his feelings but things messed up a bit now and he couldn't just let that pass. "Actually, you remember the girl I had crush on?"

You paused for a moment, maybe that's why he called you, he wanted help and the meeting was not really about meeting you but asking tips for proposing his crush, "Yes, I remember".

"Yeah, so I liked her for a long, secretly. I always found her so pretty and cool and admired her so much but then we met or better I picked up your number and texted you. I didn't realize at that moment that I will start getting over her and have feelings for you instead, just by texting you" it was your first shock, you didn't expect Jungkook to have feelings for you.

"Not only this" he interrupted, "Today I practically wanted to confess but after seeing you the things messed up. You are my used to be crush. You were that crush about whom I used to rant all day and night and that's why Taehyung used to invite you, so that we could meet. And I didn't even know that I was texting my crush all the while. So practically I got over you and then again fell for you" your cheeks grew warm, he practically pushed the pressure on you.

"Stop, stop, stop" you got flustered and Jungkook sighed.

"I know, it's a bit awkward. But hey" he said and you looked up, "It doesn't really matter, I still like you and at times I also wished that the girl I texted might turn as my crush" he laughed, "I am actually stunned and overjoyed too... I didn't know how to react at first"

You took a deep breath, it was really a big surprise for you. You really liked Jungkook when you texted him but always suppressed that thinking he liked someone else and convinced yourself that Jungkook was only your friend. At that moment you were both happy and nervous.

"And, sorry for the bad proposal. If you give me another chance, I can try again"

This is not the last chapter.

This update was supposed to be the epilogue but I decided not to make it the end and drag the story a bit more.

Because we didn't get to see any romantic interaction between Y/N and Jungkook.

Vote and Comment, you will get more chapters

Also please give my new book a chance if you love this work and my other works. I really worked hard on this new book. Please help me to pull it up