23

"You need to get Jordan and make her want you again."

"I'm trying, I really am, but you know Taylor would  kill me."

"We have a deal."

"I know, I know."

"Now you need to get her back in your clutches and make amends with Taylor again. You get her and I get him."

"Okay."

"Good boy...."

Jordan p.o.v

I was walking down the deserted street not really knowing  where I'm going. Just needed to clear my head. I looked down the black street and  saw a park coming into view. I walked a little faster wanting to  explore it a little.

I walked into the open rustic gates and walked down the path seeing old swings and benches coming into view. I walked to a swing and  sat down. Slowly swinging my thoughts away. I could the wind blow through my straight hair and I huffed.

Letting everything flow away. I left around eleven and it's been awhile. I would sometimes stare off into space or let the tears roll down my cheeks.

"So why are you here alone?" I heard a voice which made me jump and almost fall.

"Nash what are you doing here?" I questioned slightly backing up.

"Hey I'm not going to hurt you. Just was in the area and say you and decided to talk a little."

"Okay, but last ti-" I said walking over him. "I didn't know what I was doing last time, I just wanted to apologize. I'm really am sorry..." he pleaded looking into my eyes. "It's okay, I forgive you, but I won't forget." I whispered looking down. I could hear him sigh .

"Okay, well why are you here?" He questioned searching for a answer in my eyes. I moved uncomfortably in the rusty swing making it screech.

"Taylor and I had a argument. No biggie, I just needed to breath for a while, alone." I informed looking at him. I looked at his face and saw bruises.

"What happened to your face?" I questioned putting my hand over the bruises making him wince.

"The old ones are from Taylor...." he breathed looking down.

"What are the new ones from?" I asked truly curious.

"Well my dad got a little mad-" I shushed him and gave him a stern look.

"A little mad? This," I motioned to his face, "Isn't a little mad." He nodded and got up and reached out his hand. I squinted my eyebrows and walked next to him ignoring his hand. He looked a little hurt but wiped it away.  "What time is it?" I questioned ignoring his longing stare. "1:00 a.m ."

"I think I need to go home." I mumbled knowing Taylor is missing me. I could feel it.

"Do you really?" Nash asked looking at me with hope. 

"Yea, but give me your phone." I said taking his phone from his grasp.

"I thought you had my number?" "I erased it." I mumbled putting my into his phone.

He nodded and took his phone. "Text me if anything happens  Okay?" He smiled and looked down. I nodded and walked out the entrance of the park.

I was walking slowly home seeing the sky still dark and cloudy. Street lights were illuminated every two blocks. A chill ran through my body and I walked a little faster. I knew something was wrong. Something with Taylor. I don't why I was getting this feeling but I something was telling me that it had something to do with Taylor. I saw our house come into view and I rushed up the drive way.  I opened the door and heard glasses breaking and slurs coming from my room.

I slammed the door and I heard it stop. "Jordan!! Is that you!?!?! I missed you!!" Taylor stumbled down the stairs. He had a whisky bottle is this left and trying to keep himself stable with his right. I walked up the stairs meeting him and trying to get him to walk accordingly.

I put his arm around my shoulders and hoisted him up the stairs. I led him into our bedroom, walking him to our bed. I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he stared at my face.

"I'm so sorry , I missed you so much. I got angry then I cried then-then I  started to throw things and I just sat there , thinking about you-thought you were going to leave me." He slurred kissing my head. "It's okay Taylor-"

"No it's not, I hurt you and I love you so much."  I put him in bed and he made grabby hands at me. "I will Taylor, go to bed and I'll be back okay." He pouted and nodded turning over.

I walked downstairs, getting a glass of water and checking the time. 2:34. I grabbed two Advil and put them in a napkin. I walked slowly walking up the stairs. I put them on the bedside table and took off Taylor's old shirt and my leggings. Including my bra and put another one of his shirts. I climbed in bed with him and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. I grinned and snuggled my head in his chest.

I don't think I could  stay away from him. I love him too much. But I know that's a good thing and a bad thing.