36

J O R D A N

In the car ride home Taylor kept bothering me about what happen at the doctors. Me being the person don't wanna tell him.

But he's starting to get angry which isn't any of his business.

Well kinda is but isn't.

"Jordan I'm going to ask you one more time! What is wrong with you?!"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

"Nothing, I'm fine! why can't you believe me!?"

He rolled his eyes and slammed his hands against the table.

"I'm tired of the lies! Why can't you just tell me? I'm your boyfriend after all!"

He's getting on my last nerve. I mean if I didn't choose to tell him, I didn't have to. I just hate when he acts like I owe him everything. He's just so controlling.

"You can keep slamming your hands on the table all you want but doesn't mean I'll tell you." I seethed slamming the refrigerator and staring him down.

"Your my girlfriend! If I worry about your health, I'm sorry!"

"Taylor why can't your just trust me." I mumbled look at him with disappointment.

I saw anger flash through his eyes and that's when he

Snapped.

"Because last time I did you whore'd around with my drug dealer! Gosh, I can't trust you for sh.it! I know something is wrong but you being the stubborn as.s you are decided not to tell me! Why can you just let your guard down!-" he screamed walking over to me.

"First you had a girlfriend which I didn't find out until you told me last minute and  locked me in a basement. I could never trust you! Your the one who always left me when I was brokenness weaken. I'm stubborn because dealing with your unfaithful as,s I have no choice! I don't let my guard down because last time I did I almost hurt myself. I'm not giving up that easily. I'm tired. Taylor you always make yourself the victim. Your not. Your the criminal. Your the one holding the gun against my head and I'm letting it happen. But I'd be dammed if I sit up here and lie and say I don't love you. "

His eyes soften. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I want to know the truth." He breathed looking everywhere but me.

"I'm pregnant..." his whole body tensed.

"No your lying, your not pregnant. Jordan tell me your kidding!?" He questioned staring  at me. I could feel my heart drop and my phone whole world crash and crumble around me.

Is he rejecting us already?

I felt my heart thumping and my head spinning.

"I'm not ready for this, I'm too young, your too young." He raised his voice slightly. I could see the confusion in his eyes. The uncertainty.

What if he leaves us? I can't deal with this. Not again at least.

"Taylor I'm pregnant with your child and it looks like I'm going to have to do this on my own." I mumbled looking at his reaction that maybe he tells me to stay and that he was wrong or just hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay and that he loves us.

But he just sat there with his head in his hands. That feeling when your chest starts to hurt and it feels like your chest is heaving in from the inside and your throat is dry.

That's how I'm feeling.

I didn't notice the waterfalls going down my brown red cheeks. I didn't notice how Taylor left me in the kitchen with a wet face and a broken heart.

I shook my head knowingly. I wiped my eyes furiously and closed my eyes tightly. I walked slowly to the door and opened the door. I look down and put my hand under my shirt. And smiled sadly.

"Just seems like you and I baby." I didn't spare a look as I slammed the door along with my heart.

What just happened?!?!?_:3+3$;;2?1+ I'm evil, love you guys!!!!!.  So also I will update more often co wri