8:

Jordan p.o.v

I woke up feeling a headache coming on then I remembered what happened last night. I lifted up the white plush sheets to see my naked body, I had a few bruises on my inner thighs. I wrapped the sheets around me and looked around the room. It was huge, white paint covered the walls, huge black flat screen tv built on the wall in front of his king sized bed. Which was also white. Nice. But something was missing. Taylor.

I looked around the spacious room looking for my clothes. I searched through every single corner since his room was spotless. I wrapped the white sheets around me tighter and had to breath before going downstairs.

I underestimated the size of the sheets and end up carrying the whole thing down the stairs making me look like when Ariel when she met princess Eric. I laughed at my favorite movie and focused on not falling.

I made it down the marble stairs and looked into living room seeing Taylor on the couch. I walked innovate room and stood in front of him. "Where are my clothes?" Taylor smirked and leaned back against the leather making a squeaky sound.

"Go to my attached bathroom, take a shower and your clothes should be on the counter." "But-" "Jordan." I nodded and almost tripped running up the stairs.

Once I made to his bathroom, I turned on the shower that looked like it could fit eight people. I dropped the sheet and felt the water which was just right.

I stepped in and let the hot water run down my back, I sighed and grabbed the soap and started washing my body. As i washing my arms I felt arms snake around waist making me stiffen. "Shh." Taylor breathed against my neck, as he began to abuse my sweet spot, by kissing and sucking making me moan louder than necessary.

"Ughh you feel that?"

Just on time i felt something big poking my butt making me blush. " I nodded and Taylor pushed me against the wall and his arms trapped me against the tile bathroom wall and his chest which my back was on. Taylor reached down and started rubbing me making my legs begin to wobble with pleasure.

"Taylor." I moaned into his ear making him rub harder. "Your so wet." Taylor growled into my ear making my heater core throb more.

I grabbed his wrist and rubbed myself harder with his hand. "Oh Taylor!" I almost came when he pulled back and put his fingers in his mouth and sucked making me pout. "Taylor, finish me please!" Taylor smirked and got out leaving me weak for a release. "And if you try to make your self cum, punishment."

I sighed and turned off the cold shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and looked at the 'clothes'. A black thong and matching push up bra.

I didn't question anything and put them on. I was about to walk out when i stumbled on something. I looked down and they were Black stilettos. I sighed and put them on.

~

When I made it downstairs Taylor was standing on the landing of the stairs. "Come on." I took his hand that was offered to me and walked down to a basement? I looked around and gasped. "Welcome to my-"

A/N CLIFFHANGER OMG I HATE MYSELF NOT REALLY BUT ITS KINDA LIKE GETTING STEAMY BETWEEN THE TWO, AND CANT DAY I DON'T LIKE IT BUT WHAT THE HECK IS IN THAT BASEMENT!?!?

18 reads

3 votes

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Why me?(A Taylor Caniff fan fic, BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें