11

Jordan p.o.v

I sat down on his bed staring off into space.

He has a girlfriend?

How could I not know?

Why didn't he tell me?

I got up and walked down stairs, ignoring Taylor's calls from the living room. I shaked as I got a glass and poured water from the faucet. I almost dropped it causing me to be more on edge.

"Hey I was calling you!!! Why di-"

Taylor stopped immediately stared at me. "We need to talk."

Taylor sat at the kitchen table with his elbows on his knees. I took a sip that made my suddenly dry mouth moist. I dragged myself over to the other chair across from him. "Jordan I have a girlfriend and she doesn't know about you and I want to keep it that way. She's coming over in like 10-20 minutes tops and your going to be in the basement......." I swallowed nodding and looking down at my hands. He nodded and didn't meet my eyes.

"Come on." I weakly got up and followed him to a different door?

Taylor unlocked it and opened the squeaky old door. He turned on the light. "Ta-" Taylor grabbed me roughly by my forearm and dragged me to a cement wall that had handcuffs attached to wall. Taylor pushed me down making a sharp pain going through my back. Taylor handcuffed my wrists and pulled away about two inchs away from my lips. "I'm sorry." He pecked my lips and left. Like that just left.

Left me alone in this dark room, by myself...

Before I knew it I felt wetness going down my face. Why am I crying.

He doesn't want you can't you understand??!!?

He said he loved me?

He was having an orgasm and was tired, what do you expect him to say?!?!?

My heart suddenly started pumping and I got dizzy as I felt everything crash down around me. I started tugging frantically on the handcuffs making them grasp painfully into my wrist. I yelp chocking on my tears. I just want to curl up in Taylor's bed and be alone. 15 minutes later.

"I've missed you so much!" I heard a female voice said making me freeze.

I heard shuffling and feet going up the stairs. please don't do what I think you guys are doing.

2 hours later

headboard hitting the wall as screaming and 'I love you's' being yelled at the top of their lungs. The tears just stopped. I couldn't cry anymore, I felt dehydrated and dirty and emotional.

4 hours later.

Suddenly all sounds came to a halt. I paused and listened to the door shut and footsteps come to the door. The door opened slowly and Taylor stood there in his underwear and sex hair. Taylor ran his hand through his hair. He walked over to me and bent down in front of me unlocking the uncomfortable handcuffs. Once he freed me I instantly started to massage my wrists. "Listen-" I walked past him and ran up the stairs and just so happened I got lost in the large ass house. I sighed and froze when I heard breathing behind me. I turned around Taylor was standing there with finally an emotion. Regret.

I looked to my right and saw a bedroom , his bedroom.

I tried to open it but he grabbed me by around my waist and pushed me against the wall next to his door."Listen, Okay, don't run from me or ignore me or walk away from me okay! I know-" Taylor just stopped and stared at me, studying my face. His arms trapped me between the wall and the his broad chest. "Your hurt." He blankly said looking down and biting his lip."Jordan did you hear anything?" He whispered finely meeting my eyes. I looked away not wanting to remember. Suddenly I felt tears falling down my face. "Jordan." Taylor leaned in and attached his lips that touched hers.

I pulled back quickly feeling sick with myself. "You have a girlfriend." Taylor looked away. He stepped back and kept his head down. I walked slowly into his room and got under the plush sheets and felt everything drift away as I fell asleep.

---------

Around 12 or 1 I felt someone's arm sling around me and tighten its grip. I turned around and met a broad chest and his smell. I snuggled into Taylor more and drew patterns on his abs. I can never be mad, I don't know why.

Maybe because I always had feelings for him or that face he gave me earlier but I know that this is not going to be the last time I'm going to get hurt....

Okay so okay, I'm putting pictures or outfits on the chapters is look back and look at some of those. Also omg I updated I got writers block but once I listen to music it sets the tone for the whole chapter. Also thanks for the comments , I love u guys. Well ill end it here and love u my pretties