2

Jordan p.o.v

I gathered myself together and limped out of the stall,I looked in the mirror I look like helll.

I clutched my binder to my chest and I limped out of the bathroom, trying to look normal as possible, Okay third period.

I walked/limped to Literature holding the door handle but felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg and let out a whimper.

Come on your not weak!

I walked in feeling the pain worsen, this is going to be a long day...

*Later after school*

I walking home after the most dreadful days, Aaron slapped me In 5th period the teacher did nothing, Dillion kicked my leg again, which is now the color of a plum and Taylor punched me. I had worse days
which is unfortunate.

I just hate to go home, or I like to call it hell, no I don't get abused just-

My two story brick home came into view as I took out my key and walked up the drive way, making my way to the door. I unlocked it and closed it ,dropping my purple backpack on the expensive hardwood floors, my mom and my step dad talking from the kitchen I ran up the stairs hearing my mothers voice call me.

I slammed my door and locked it sliding down it letting the tears fall down my cheeks and I crawled to my bed feeling under it to pull out a all too familiar metal box and pulled out my key I keep in my back pocket. I opened the box and stared at all my razors .

*Okay self harm scene,if you don't like, trigger, or scares you please DON'T read. If you guys have experience with self harm you can always talk to me, I'm here and if your skipping look for my it's done note . :) *

I stared at the sharp edges and thought of all the words they called me and all the words that haunted me for years.

SKANK

WHORE

ATTENTION WHO'RE

BLACK BITCH

UGLY ASS

Many more I choose to forget, I took the razor and slashed my wrist repeatedly, it was all blurry due to my tears. I stopped feeling the crimson love flow down my arm.

The pain you deserve I thought.

I wiped my eyes and looked at my creation.

*I'M SORRY ITS OVER Its DONE*

More tears decided to show up, I'm such a crybaby. TAYLOR craved into my arm.

I took out the mini first aid kit and dabbed my battle wounds and I wrapped it up in bandages.

I crawled on the bed ,laying there lime the price of crap I am.

*knock knock*

" Jordan your mother is asleep and you know what I want." Scott whispered through my door.

I got up and opened the door for Scott. I unlocked it and sat at the end of my bed.

I stripped my clothes feeling Scott do so too.. I stopped at my underwear and bra feeling violated but not the first time.

"Lay down beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I laid down in my bed, feeling his dirty hands touch my thighs and moan . I gagged in my mouth, feeling so used. Next thing I know,I felt my underwear being slid down my legs.

A whimper left my mouth as I struggled to keep quiet. "Be quiet for daddy."

Tears were falling down my cheeks as I felt my shirt being taken off. "Gosh your so beautiful." I grimaced keeping my eyes shut. I felt him spread my legs and plunge into me. Causing pain to surge through my whole body. My tears seemed to never disappear as I whimpered and cried out as I heard the words come out his mouth. "Oh fuck! Your so tight, no wonder your a slut!"
I closed my eyes thought of those hazel/brownish eyes that seem to put me in awe everyday. The way he flex when he's around me and his hair , I just wanna run my finger through it......

I stopped daydreaming about Taylor when I felt the weight disappear and a door slam. I cringed and walked to my bathroom. I can't do this anymore.

A.N SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?? IM SORRY FOR THE GROSS SCENE I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO GET A PEAK AT WHAT SHE GOES HOME TO...ITS SAD BUT EVERYTHING IS JUST UNFOLDING * EVIL LAUGH* OKAY I JUST CREEPED MYSELF OUT ANYWAY!! THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS AARON!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW