24

"From the outside

From the outside

Everybody must be wondering why we try

Why do we try??"

~~~~~Jessie Ware - wildest moments. Should listen

"So how did it go?"

"Shes hard to crack... Are you sure that this will work?"

"Yes it will okay I will finally have Taylor again and you can have that who're.".

"Hey she isn't a who're, I like her remember, Taylor always gets what he wants and I'm just stuck here!"

"Hey hey hey save that anger for later, we still have a mission."

"Yea I know."

Taylor p.o.v

I woke up with a massive headache. To much alcohol again. I looked around the bedroom and it was a mess. I felt something churning in my stomach and ran to my attached bathroom. I puked my insides into the expensive toilet grabbing the edge tightly making my stomach hurt.

I was startled when using felt a hand on my back, caressing it. I heard a sigh and I threw up into the toilet. I felt the warmth and I instantly knew it was Jordan. I dry heaved into the toilet.

"I put pills on the night stand and a glass of water.. there's food downstairs." She she mumbled walking over to the sink and wetting a towel. She walked back over to me and sat on her knees. She grabbed my face gently and she wiped the excess throw up from my face. While she was wiping my face I couldn't help but look at her tired face. Looked like she cried and cried. I don't want to ever see her like this.

Just to think I almost lost her. A pain goes through my heart when I think about that. I almost lost her. Hurts to think and say.

"Here you go Taylor, wash out your mouth and ill give you some water and a Advil." She smiled and walked into the room. I did as told and washed out my mouth using water then mouthwash.

Once I was done, I grabbed the water and Advil from her grasp and swallowed it. "I made breakfast, so take it easy-" "Jordan I rather talk then eat." She bit her lip and slowly nodded.

I took her hand and she laced them, my heart jumped and I lead her downstairs. I walked to the living room and downtown and she sat next to me.

"Okay Jordan I know it's stressful for the past 24 hours but I just need for you to know. How we started wasn't the best way to start a relationship. I know that for a fact, but baby I really do love you. If Sara is pregnant then I would like to see you still by my side. Okay it's the hard truth. I didnt love Sara like I love you. That's the hard truth. I want you to be in my life for the long run. I really do want this thing to work. I get what you said last night and I understand. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way but your anything but a who're." I said reaching over and grabbing her hands and kissing them making her smile a little. I could see the light blush on her brown skin and she put her hands on my face.

She leaned forward and kissed me. She leaned back and I reattached our lips again. She moaned softly and racked her hands through my hair. Pulling making my di¢k harden in pants. I moved on top of her and started grinding my hard on against her sex. She moaned and I continued grinding  between her legs. "Oh."she moaned kissing me harder.

I rolled us on the plush white carpet and she laughed reattached our lips. I was still on top of her when she broke away , her breath hitched. "Make love... to me Taylor." I nodded and leaned back taking off my shirt and she ran a hand down my sex pack and caressing my V-line. I moaned and watched as she caressed my abs. I moved her hands and she whines and I took off my shirt that she had on.

I kissed and bit around her chest, twisting her hard nipples in between my fingers making her squirm. I kissed down her stomach kissing some scares and coming to her thong. I looked her in the eyes and spread her thick thighs. I licked her kitty through her lace panties and tasted her goodness. I moaned and she threw her head back. I slapped her thigh and mumbled a look at me.

I continued licking her and I finally took off her panties putting the soaking wet fabric next to me. I dived back in and slowly entered a finger making her grab her nipples and twirl them. I moaned at her and moved faster making her moan. "I want you inside of me, now." She whimpered and I took off my pants fast. She was getting impatient when she pulled down my boxers and she grabbed me,  stroking me and squeezing it. "Yes."

I positioned myself in her entrance and I pushed in totally feeling her walls tighten around me making me go faster. "Yes, yes, yes!" I yelled as I felt like I was on drugs and by the look on Jordan's face. She is too. She was clawing my back as I was ravishing her on my living floor.

"You like that?" I questioned hitting my ear.

"I-i- ahhh yes!! I do Taylor." She screamed getting fu¢ked into the carpet. I pulled back and kissed her. "I'm so close." She moaned closing her eyes. "Me too." I  breathed and she dug her nails into my back harder and she came followed by me. "Ughhhh I love you."we moaned kissing each other's lips.

"Well look at this." I looked up and saw her.

I thought she said a couple more days???!?!?

"Mom?"

A/N OMG um Taylor's mom bust totally in like what?!??!.! So this was kinda filter so sorry. Oh haven't updated We can't stop. Sorry but it will probably be up tomorrow. So love u guys.

Answer these questions.

Do you think Jordan should of forgiven him so easily?

What do you think about Taylor's mom being there??

What do you think Taylor's mom thinks of Jordan already???

The more you answer these, the faster the surprise updates.