CHAPTER 5

Who is Jin? Am I missing something out? Since he is someone close to Taehyung I am going to find this person out myself.

I went to my laptop and started getting information about him.

~3 hours later~

I found out that Jin is Kim Soekjin. He is the owner of Jin's palace, a restaurant. He is 25 years old. The data shows that he is the brother of Kim Taehyung.

Since I have the address of the restaurant I decided to meet him in person.

~ 30 minutes drive later ~

At Jin's Palace

"Hi, is Mr Kim Seokjin here?" I asked.

"Yes, he is in his office. If you want to meet him I can bring you to him," the employee said.

"Yes please," I said politely.

Knock knock

"Mr Kim, someone is here to meet you," the employee said.

"Come in," Mr Kim said.

"Uhm hi, how can I help you, sir," he asked.

"Hi, please call me Jungkook and by any chance do you happen to know Kim Taehyung?" When I asked, his facial expression changed to a sad face. It almost looked like he was controlling himself not to cry.

"Yes, I know him. He was abandoned by his parents at a young age because he was a male omega. I took him in and loved him for who he was as I am an omega. I took care of him like my older brother. I sent him to school and worked overtime to pay for his needs. Once he reached 16 he also went to a part-time job. He saved up some of his money so that we can open this restaurant. After opening this restaurant he worked with me and enjoyed his life. Then his parents came. They took him with them and I have never heard from him ever since. I miss him. I don't know how he is or if he is alright. Why do you inquire about him?" he asked after telling me how he met my mate.

"I'm jeon jungkook. I am inquiring about him because he is my mate. I was at work when he tried to kill himself and before he passed out he said your name. I know you know who I am but you have to come with me to see him," I said to him.

"I will. I want to see him," he said.

~author pov~

Jungkook drove Jin to the hospital to see Taehyung. Taehyung was sleeping since his dosage was high.

He went near Tae to move his hair from his eyes. He looked so peaceful sleeping like an angel. He looked so beautiful and cute.

He started to stir and wake up.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Hurts," he whimpered out.

"Where baby?" Jungkook panicked and pressed the emergency button to call for a doctor.

"Wait baby the doctor is coming," he said concerned.

The doctor came and did a check upon him. They said that he is fine and that he will be in pain for a few hours since he lost so much blood.

Jungkook wanted to ease his pain but he couldn't.

He went to see Tae again. He was whimpering in pain.

"Babe the doctor said you will be in pain for a while. I'm sorry but I don't know how to help you," Jungkook said.

"Kookie, can you cuddle me?" Tae asked.

"Anything baby but before we do, you need to meet someone," Jungkook said.

"Who?" Tae questioned.

When Taehyung saw who it was, he had sparkling eyes. He was overflowing with joy.

"Jin hyung, is that you?" he asked, not believing his eyes.

"It is me Taebear," Jin said.

"I missed you," Tae said with happy tears in his eyes.

~Jin hyung pov~

I can't believe I am seeing him again. I thought he was happy when he went with his parents but after that, I didn't know what happened. He did not even visit me. So now I wanted answers from him.

"Taebear, I know that this is not the best time to ask you this but I want to know what happened after you left with your parents?" I asked.

"After I left with them, they brought me to a mansion but they wanted me there for doing the house chores. They would abuse me if I couldn't finish the chores on time. I was starved and beaten to the verge of death. I-i closed off everything, my best friend, you and myself. It got to the point that I became a selective mute," he finished it off by sobbing and moaning in distress.

I was so pissed off.

"Why didn't you come to me, baby? You know I would have helped some way or another," I asked.

"I am sorry, I didn't know what to do. I was so distressed I switched off my emotions," he replied.

"I am glad that you are okay now but why did you decide to end your life KIM TAEHYUNG?" I asked.

"I am sorry, I was thinking about the memories and got so taken away and thought of making my pain away by using pain. I am sorry," he apologised.

"Kim Taehyung, promise me you will never do such a thing again? If you are feeling sad go to someone, me, him, I I don't care who you trust," I said.

"I promise you, Jinnie Hyung," tae promised me.

~Author's POV~

Jin Hyung stayed with Taehyung for a while before he left to close his shop and head back home. Taehyung finally felt better. He felt that people around him cared for him. He felt human again.

"Taebear, are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, just thinking about how my life just turned into a new leaf. I like this new change and I hope it stays like this," Taehyung said.

"I will make sure that you are happy and enjoy every single second to the fullest," Jungkook said firmly.

"Thank you, but now I want my cuddles. You promised me one," Taehyung asked.

"Yes baby boy, I did," Jungkook said in Taehyung ear which made Taehyung look like a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey loves, thank you for reading my stories. if you are new, I am glad you like my stories. pls, comment and vote. feel free to chat with me as well. right now I am on my holiday so I will be writing new chapters but will not update until I have edited them. I hope everyone is doing well. always wear a mask when heading out and sanitize your hand frequently.