CHAPTER 6

~1 week later~

Author pov

It was a Monday and Taehyung was preparing breakfast for them and himself.

"Morning prince," Jungkook said, back-hugging him.

"M-morning Jungkook," he said, stuttering, making him blush.

"Why are you making breakfast? You should be getting ready for school prince," he asked Taehyung.

"I woke up early, so I decided to make you breakfast before going to school. But why are you awake, kook?" he asked Jungkook with a nickname.

"Thank you, prince. I am up because I usually wake up at this time to go to work," he said.

"Ohh, well we both can have breakfast together before leaving?" Taehyung said.

"Sure, I will go and freshen up, then join you for breakfast," said Jungkook.

After breakfast, Jungkook insisted that he drop Taehyung off at school before going to work.

"Hey, Taehyung you are finally back in school," Jimin said excitedly.

"Yes, I have a lot to catch up on. I am going to drown in assignments and theories," Taehyung said.

"Don't worry I will help you with your assignments and theories," he said.

"You go in first I have to talk to Jungkook first," Jimin told Taehyung.

"You make sure to protect him when he is here on campus. I don't want him hurt and if anybody bullies him you are calling me first," Jungkook said sternly.

~time skip to lunch time~

Taehyung pov

It's finally lunch. For some reason, I was starving even though I took breakfast.

I was making my way to the cafeteria when someone slammed me into the lockers.

"Hey, omega I see that you are finally back. Where have you been for a month-long? You know I miss bullying you," Kai said.

"I was stuck with some problem so I couldn't come to school for a month. I will do anything to make it up to you but please don't hurt me," I begged Kai.

I didn't want Jungkook to do anything bad to him. Even though he hurt me badly I don't like seeing people hurt.

~ Author Pov~

Little did he knew that Jungkook already knew and was on his way to school.

~Jungkook pov~

How dare they touch and hurt what's mine. I am going to show them a piece of my mind.

I finally reached the school and walked into where my angel was.

My blood boiled when I saw him held against the locker, begging the asshole to not hurt him.

"LET. HIM. GO OR I WILL HURT YOU," I said.

He immediately let him go and turned towards me.

Taehyung ran to me and hugged me.

"Did he hurt you babyboy?" I asked hugging him back.

He squeaked out a no and buried his face in my chest.

"If I ever see you bullying him again I will make sure you beg for your DEATH. IS. THAT. CLEAR?" I asked with dominance.

"Yes, sir," he said and disappeared.

I went to the principal office to get him a pass to get off school early.

After that, I brought him to my car and decided to investigate who the asshole was.

"Taebear, is this normal for you to get bullied often?" I asked.

"Yeap, being an omega isn't easy. Especially male omega because we are even more vulnerable than a female omega. I got used to it since it started happening ever since I knew my rank," he answered.

"From now on, promise me that whenever you get bullied you will call," I asked.

"Wouldn't it be troublesome for you?" he asked.

"Babyboy, let me tell you this, from now on you are mine, I want you to be my boyfriend and my omega. I want to protect and take care of you," I said what I truly feel.

"I - I promise and I am glad to be your boyfriend and omega," he said accepting me.

"Now, tell who is he? Does Jimin know about you getting bullied or did you hide it from everyone else?" Jungkook asked.

"His name is Kai. He is an alpha tiger hybrid. He started bulling me ever since I started schooling here. Nobody knows until today and yes I hide it from everyone since I did not want anybody to be involved in this mess," he answered.

"Okay, baby. Once we get home, let's prepare you some food and make some rules for you. This will make sure that you are safe and out of trouble. Is it okay with you?" I asked not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"Okay", he said.

We finally reach home. I asked one of the maids to make lunch and carried him up to our bedroom.

"Kook, why are you carrying me up? You know I can still walk I am not hurt," he said pouting.

"I just want to carry you babyboy. Don't worry I won't drop you," he blushed and buried his face in my neck.

I chuckled at his behavior.

I took out one of my hoodies and a boxer for him to change into so that he is comfortable. He looked so adorable with the sweater paws.

I too change into some white shirt and sweatpants.

The maid then knocked on my door saying that lunch was ready.

"Baby, let's go down?" I asked him.

He squeaked out a yes and walked to the door.

I was quick enough to grab him by his waist and carry him. He yelped in surprise but calm down once he was in my hold.

He tossed his hand around my neck and buried his face in my neck.

I made my way down the stairs and into the dining room. I sat on my chair and waiting for the maid to serve the lunch. I made sure my baby was comfortable on my lap as well.

When the maids started to bring in the food I could see my baby's mouth drooling. I guess he is starving.

It was steak with mashed potato and seasoned vegetables. I cut the meat into small pieces before feeding him.

He didn't eat when I tried feeding him. He just brought the meat to my mouth then took the second piece into his mouth.

"Baby, you do realise I wanted you to eat first right?" I said.

"No, you eat first then me," he said.

"The first rule, when I am feeding you, you will always take the first bite, is that clear?" I said using my dominance.

He whimpered and said a quick yes.

I feed him until he was full and bring him to the living room to create rules and watch movies.

I made him sit on the couch and went to get some paper and stationery to write down the rules and punishments.