CHAPTER 15 (M)

Continuation of the previous chapter

Author POV

Taehyung was manhandled by Jungkook. Jungkook carried Taehyung to their bedroom. He gently tosses Taehyung on the bed. He bounced slightly at the impact.

Jungkook went into his walk-in closet to get something.

He walked out with a box in his hand.

From the box, he took out a ribbon. He then walked to the bed and sat down.

"Taebear, do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy I trust you," he said and closed his eyes knowing what was coming his way.

Jungkook tied the ribbon around his eyes and push him down to make him lay down on the bed.

He took both of Taehyung hands and hold them above his head using one hand.

He then kisses Taehyung with hunger and Teahyung kiss back with the same energy. He then pulled out and kissed Taehyung's neck and collarbone. He painted Taehyung's neck and collarbone with purple hickies.

Taehyung moaned in pleasure.

"Daddy, please don't tease me," he begged.

"Babyboy, be patient. It's time for me to savour you," he said teasingly.

He went to Taehyung's nipples and sucked and licked. Since he was sensitive he started moaning loudly in pleasure. He was receiving so much pleasure just from the touches that one tear dropped out from his eyes.

Jungkook saw that and panicked thinking he was in pain.

"Baby, tell me the colour," he demanded.

"Green, daddy," he said.

With that Jungkook went on praising him and licking his earlobes.

He also rubbed Taehyung's member driving him crazy.

Jungkook stripped off his clothes. He threw the clothes somewhere in the room and went back to painting Taehyung with hickeys and lovebites.

He grabbed the lube and condom from the side table. He poured it on his hands and teased Taehyung's hole.

He squirmed and moaned at the feeling. Then Jungkook pushed in one of his fingers. Taehyung gasped at the new feeling.

He waited until Taehyung was getting used to the feeling then added another then another.

Soon Taehyung was a moaning mess. Sweat covered his forehead and chest. Mouth wide open begging and moaning for more.

Taehyung was finally ready to take in Jungkook's Junior. He was huge. He slowly entered Taehyung making him sob a little at the pain.

"I know it hurts baby. I won't move until you say so," he said and kissed Taehyung's forehead then his lips to divert him from the pain.

After a while, Taehyung signalled him to move. At first, Jungkook took it slow but when Taehyung started to ask for more he thrust into him so hard and fast that Taehyung was unable to form a sentence he only moaned and babbled.

"C-coming nghh d-daddy," he moaned out and rolled his back as he came hard.

Jungkook thrust into him catching up to his orgasm and cummed right after Taehyung.

Jungkook got up from the bed after catching his breath to get some wet towels to clean Taehyung up.

Taehyung was out like a feather. Jungkook carried Taehyung and laid him on the sofa to change the bedsheet. After changing the bedsheet he carried Taehyung and laid him back on the bed and went to get one of his shirts to cover Tae up.

After changing Tae into his shirt he cuddled Taehyung into dreamland.

~next day~

Jungkook woke up first. As usual, he admired Taehyung beauty and went to freshen up. He went to the kitchen to whip up something delicious for his fiance.

He cooked some egg, bacon and toast with Nutella and banana. He also poured a glass of orange juice for Tae and get himself Banana milk.

He then went to their bedroom with the tray of food. Taehyung was still sound asleep so Jungkook pepper kissed his face until he woke up.

"Morning Kookie," he said with his box smile.

"Morning baby," Jungkook said rubbing Tae's ears.

He then carried Tae to the bathroom so that he could do his business and freshen up.

After that, they had breakfast in bed.

Since it is a Friday Jungkook needed to go to his office to do a routine check and sign the paper works. So he calls Jimin and Jin to accompany his baby at home.

"Baby, I need to go to the company. I called Jimin and Jin to accompany you they will be here shortly. Then I will leave," he said wearing his attire.

"Okay," Taehyung respond.

Soon Jimin and Jin arrived and Jungkook left.

"Hey guys", he greeted them.

"Hey Tae," they said in unison.

"Wow, you are covered in lovebites. Did something steamy happen yesterday?" he teased Taehyung.

"Yes, Jimin we had the best time of our lives, problem?" Tae sassed back.

"Damn boi you got laid real good," Jimin said.

"Okay, we all got laid so lets Netflix and chill. Also, let's order takeout for lunch," Jin said.

They enjoyed their day watching movies and eating a lot of food while waiting for their tops to end work in the company.

At around the tops came back with dinner. All of them stayed in Jungkook's house. They watched movies, drink and eat until they passed out.

However, this happiness does not last long as JayB is planning a plot against Jungkook to bring down the empire Jungkook build.

~JayB POV~

"Boss, they are drunk and passed out in the living. Is there anything you want me to do?" the spy asked.

"No, just let them have their time before we strike," he said.

 I look at the pictures to see who was the hybrid in Jungkook's arms. He looked so ethereal. Once I kidnap him he will be mine. I will make sure to bring down Jungkook's empire. He killed my father. It's time for me to get revenge at the same time get the beauty beside me to energise me.

Can't wait for him to see him on his knees begging to be free. I will take them down one by one.

"Boss, the details you have asked for,' he said passing me a folder. 

"Thanks," I said and sat down to go through the details of each and every one of them that I see in the picture. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this chapter. sorry for the shitty smut. it is a special chapter. also sorry for not being active internship is taking a toll on me. I will try to upload whenever I can. 

see ya guys in the next chapter loves. until then be safe.