Afterword

Romance is not my strong suit

Romance is not my strong suit. This is my first time writing a full-length romance novel and I don't know how many times I found myself crying, procrastinating, and just self-loathing because I don't know what I am doing.

Up until I was writing this acknowledgement section, I still didn't know what I'm doing.

Anyway, I wish to thank the following people who have been with me on this journey.

Thanks to my SWF Family who has been my first go-to as I rant about not knowing what to do with this story. They have been there to listen to my rants about missing wordcounts and autocorrecting "Rom" to "Mom". They have been through everything with me, really. Thanks for being there for me and for giving me the strength to continue writing.

houseofmirrors, without whom, you'd end up reading flat characters (not that my characters are rounded and well-developed at this point) and aimless romance stuff because I really don't know what I'm doing. Thank you for setting me on track with this novel with your insights on character needs and wants. Keep shining, Bri! I shall hope for your own success! :)

To the peeps at Rabid Writers, Kingsroad, Cloud 9, the Random Server, and the bajillion writing groups I joined, thank you for encouraging me with words and your general belief in me which kept me going. You all may or may not be able to read this, but know that I am thankful for your presence in my life. There is nothing else I ask in this world than supportive friends such as you.

Special thanks to authorelizasolares who has been kind enough to set aside every editing job to get into beta-reading this thing so I can keep up with my self-imposed deadline. Pete, your kindness is astounding and your comments and general knowledge on the craft of writing are greatly appreciated. You have my eternal gratitude for helping me and I will do my best to repay that (one form or another).

Thanks also to my brain for thinking about this patiently for two years. The whole novel wouldn't feel complete and wouldn't certainly be the thing it is now had you pushed it to an earlier writing date. I guess some ideas take a lot more time!

Finally, thanks to all the readers that managed to find this book and read it. I hope that you've found yourself in the story of Jule and Rom and have learned the wonderful lesson about time, love, and chances. Also thanks for Wattpad for letting me publish this thing on the platform.

In the end, as I push this work into the world, I really don't know what I'm doing.

1. Farther We Go - Walk Off The Earth
2. Lover - Taylor Swift
3. Lifetime - Ben & Ben
4. eight - IU ft. Suga
5. To The Fairies They Drew Near - Loreena McKennitt
6. This Year's Love - David Gray
7. Nakikinig Ka Ba Sa Akin - Ben & Ben
8. Patawad - Moira Dela Torre
9. the 1 - Taylor Swift
10. betty - Taylor Swift
11. Mary - Big Thief
12. The Archer - Taylor Swift
13. Husavik - My Marriane
14. MORE & MORE - TWICE
15. Cry - Gryffin ft. John Martin
16. I Should Probably Go to Bed - Dan+Shay
17. Hold On (On Break) - Walk Off The Earth
18. Kaze ga Fuku Machi De - Luck Life
19. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
20. Sa Paghimig Mo - December Avenue

 Sa Paghimig Mo - December Avenue