Part 4

Maddie POV
I quickly walked down the stairs and asked "Dad? Where's Sierra?" To which he quickly said "she's out with her friend Billie I think" I nodded and sat in the living room. 15 minutes later I heard Dallas talking, "Mom, Eddie she's not okay" who? Me? Sierra? Who? I listened more " I know sweetie that's why she's going to live with Demi. They know how to handle this more than we do. We'd just end up end up" then I heard Dianna sob. Sob a choked sob. Then Dad finished for her, "rehab we'd end up just sending her to rehab." I shook my head. They were discussing Sierra. My sister Sierra. She didn't tell me she was struggling. Nobody mother fucking told me anything. I was furious at this point so I grabbed my phone and walked out of the house running down each and every street. I knew exactly where Billies house was, by heart. Sierra goes there so much I learned. When I got there I rang the door bell and knocked twice, Sierra answered "Sierra explain why your going to live with Demi" she rubbed her temples "Billie? Maddies here and uh I gotta go, see ya later thanks" and she grabbed her stuff walking out with me. "Alright walk with me Mads"  "explain" I said again and she nodded once again, "I really didn't want you knowing this, at all. But you've kind of cornered me so I guess I have to tell you. I self harm." I was shocked. The moment replayed in my mind. "S-self h-h-harm? Like Demi?" She nodded sadly. I heard her mumble "why'd you have to be so stupid to tell her this stuff" I shook my head and sat on the curb, pulling Sierra down with me. "Sierra look at me. You should have told me, roll up your sleeves." She shook her head but slowly rolled her sleeves up. I looked at her wrists. White skin peeled back and red marks littered her wrist. She then pulled her shirt up slightly, revealing the same thing that was on her wrists. She opened her mouth again "I um Maddie? Can I tell you something just don't repeat it to anyone else please?" I nodded and hoped she would continue "I I was anorexic sort of, I skipped breakfast and lunch most days. I'm getting better but I'm just telling you so if you hear me say I'm not hungry or something make sure I eat anyway please." I nodded we went to a pretzel place and she got a small pretzel bites bag and I got a giant pretzel with a side of cheese sauce. While we ate she said "Maddie, I just want to say, please don't see me different. Or treat me fragile or anything." I nodded "I won't  Si I promise" when we got home Dallas Diana and Dad sat in the living room whispering things all hush hush but I could still hear it and so could Sierra. She looked hurt but shook it away walking upstairs after hugging me. I sat down and cleared my throat causing everyone to look at me. "You do fucking realize Sierra heard everything and just walked upstairs right? Your so stupid" I got lectured for language but whatever. Then Dallas said "I'm gonna text her and see if she is in her room or with someone" then she said Sierra was with Demi. Sierra texted me later telling me she had told Demi about the food issues. I am so thankful to have Demi and Sierra still. That I didn't loose Demi and I know I won't loose Sierra.
__________________
I have a fucking plan but I still need ideas. Hope you like! You know the drill vote comment etc. you get it

-Kayla