ᴸᵒᵏⁱ'ˢ ᵂⁱᶠᵉ

𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐲𝐧. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐲𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞?

(warnings: mention of loss of a child)
• imagined faceclaim is anastasia tsilimpiou

It had been a welcome quiet day at the Avengers Compound. There was no yelling, no alarms going off and no aliens trying to kill them all. Pretty good so far.

At least, that was until a voice boomed through the living area in the compound.

"Loki has taken over Asgard."

The Avengers look up, but already knew who had come in. There was no one with a voice quite as loud as Thor Odinson. Though, it still had something odd to see a thousand year old god walk out of an elevator.

While others reacted shocked, Tony raises his arms in a questioning gesture. "And you're surprised by that?"

Thor sighs, though it sounds more like the wind was blowing through the living room. "I had hoped my brother would stop doing things like this every time I turn my back, but it seems feeble hope."

Nat raises her hand. "Thor, what would you even want us to do about this?" The other Avengers nod in agreement, supporting the assassin's question.

"Perhaps with us all we have the might to throw him off the throne of Asgard once and for all," Thor responds as he clutches the handle of his hammer, Mjölnir, tightly. He seems like he was prepared for battle. But then, when was he not?

Clint stands up from the couch and grabs for his bow and quiver. "Well, it is not like we got something better to do." Steve nods, though some could hear him muttering below his breath how it was truly too much to ask for quiet for a day.

The Avengers quickly suit up and assemble while Thor helps them reach Asgard. Though, when they arrived in Asgard they realized that they had not thought of a plan to take down Loki.

"I know someone who might hide us for now," Thor whispers in a hushed tone, though it still sounded loud and was quite annoying to the sensitive senses of Peter. "You say might, so you're not sure," Natasha points out, her tone of voice sharp as a blade.