ᵀʰᵉ ᵂʰᵉᵉˡˢ ᴼⁿ ᵀʰᵉ ᴮᵘˢ

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐀𝐔 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐀𝐔 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝.

• based off the 8x08 episode  'the wheels on the bus..' while in the timeline of and with plotlines/characters from later season(s). 

The school bus was driving on the road just outside of Washington D.C. area towards the location of their field trip to a museum with ancient artifacts. The bus was filled with chatter from the students and the sounds of the bus itself.

Addyson Jones was staring at the phone in her hands. She doesn't notice the look that another student of the bus is giving her and puts her phone down. Her heads turns sideways to face her friend, who is clutching her phone tightly and constantly staring at the screen.

"Seriously, Mae, I don't know why you're so upset about this. One Saturday is not going to cost you your life," Addyson remarks with a teasing tone. Maeve Dean rolls her eyes. "I had plans this weekend, Addy. I already had to postpone because of the exams and now I can't go again," she complains, releasing a groan of annoyance.

Addyson shrugs her shoulders in indifference. "Saturdays was the only opportunity for that museum. Besides, what could be so important that you can't skip another week?"

Maeve doesn't answer. Instead she stares at her phone again. Addyson rolls her eyes and picks up her own phone. They didn't talk again until Addyson notices that there was a car blocking the road.

The bus comes to a halt. All the students are muttering, stretching their necks to see what is going on. All except Maeve, who was still chained to her phone's screen. Ms. Roberts stands up and tells all of them to remain in their seats.

When some students begin to complain the bus driver turns his head to look over his shoulder and yells at them to quiet down. The bus driver opens the door for the approaching stranger and asks if everything was alright.

His question was answered by a masked man entering the bus, shooting him in his leg. Panic errupts. Everyone starts screaming and hides behind the seats. The stranger with his car put on a mask as well and both of them start walking up and down the row of seats.

Addyson and Maeve are both kneeling on the floor. The former starts typing the alarm number when one of the masked men appears in front of them. The girl was startled and drops her phone on the floor.