ᴹᵒʳᵍᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵃᵇʸˢⁱᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶜʰʳᵒⁿⁱᶜˡᵉˢ ⁻ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲, 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

(also, infinity war and endgame who?)
• imagined faceclaim is ashley moore

"Incompetent." Tony throws the folder in his hand on the desk without looking at it twice. Pepper rolls her eyes and leans back in her chair. The two were seated together behind the desk in Pepper's office. On the desk stands a sleek black car seat. Inside the car seat lays Morgan H. Stark, Tony and Pepper's four month old daughter. She was taking a nap while clutching a cute blankie in her hands in the shape of a llama.

When buying the car seat Tony had complained how little functions the thing had. Why could it not rock the baby back and forth out of itself? Why did it not have extensions to put a bottle in so it could feed her itself? His wife tried to explain to him that their daughter did not need all of that, but she couldn't steer him off giving the seat some updates. She told him to take them off, but after a while she gave up and let the new father spoil their daughter with technology she did not need nor understand.

But since Pepper was busy with her tasks as CEO of Stark Industries and Tony was tinkering in his lab all day, they realized soon that they would need some sort of nanny or babysitter for Morgan. They had sent out the message that they were searching for a babysitter, absolutely full time and most likely even live-in. Soon many applications came back from many sorts of people. Some obviously very serious while some seemed more concern with their reputation as caregiver for the next Stark heir and less in actually caring and partially raising the little girl.

Pepper and Tony had gone through hundreds of applications on just that day alone. Over the past five days they had a lot of personal meetings with the potential babysitters and that only included people they invited for a meeting. A lot of applications just ended in the trash. "Don't give up yet, Tony. I am sure there will be some in between all these applications that fits our wishes and those of Morgan." Pepper reaches out to the seat and gently takes their daughter's little chubby fist. The baby responds by flinging her limbs around in excitement. "Well, I haven't seen one yet that has actually been convincing," he responds, crossing his arms before his chest in a defensive stance.