𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

I'll bet on everything that I've got
To protect you baby

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"God. You jerk scared me to death.". She felt her heart beating like crazy.

Jihoon just came out of nowhere from one of the countless doors behind her. He was wearing the same neon shirt as in the gym and black sweatpants, which looked incredibly good by the way.

From his sweaty face, Hana could definitely tell that he had just been exercising.

"Why is your face that red? Did you run here?". he chuckled and pushed his hair back.

Did he really just ask Hana, if she run to his house?  Did Hana look like Usain Bolt, or something ? His house is miles apart from hers.

"Haha. I hope you're joking!". She laughed. "It's because that woman down there is staring at me all the time.". Hana whispered and squinted down.

Jihoon curiously went to the railing and started to grin when he saw the woman, who was suspicious for Hana.

"Is she a mate? Why did she keep looking at me. I even turned the wrong direction 'cause I felt I was being watched.", she explained embarrassed.

"Yeah...you know. That mate is my mom.". He smiled at her and the woman chuckled and nodded to him.

Hana's heart almost stopped. "Y-Your...your mom?". Her face turned even redder. Had she just called Jihoon's mother a maid? Damn!

"Oh shit! I'm sorry." she rubbed her arm in embarrassment.

"Never mind. How should you know.", he said smiling and walked away.

Confused, she looked at him and followed him through the second floor. She noticed how low it went down after the railing. Someone with fear of heights had better not walk around here.

"Oh yes, what are you actually doing here?". He finally asked and turned around.

Hana looked down at the jacket in her hands and held it out to him. "I wanna give this back to you. Seunghun told me your address, so I just came over.

"You could have just kept it.", he took the jacket from her and stepped straight into a room.

"You said you've hardly seen me lately, so I used it as a chance to see you. So, here I am.", she announced, snickering. 

Jihoon threw the jacket on am his bad. "So you missed me?", he asked with a disguised kitschy voice.

"Of course I did!". Hana joked and punched his shoulder.

"So if you came all this rocky long way just to see me, would you mind waiting a sec until I showered?, he teased her back.

"Go ahead. No need to hurry!" Hana answered when Jihoon grabbed a towel from a shelf disappeared through another door and left her alone in the room.

His room to be exact.

Hana needed a brief moment to pull herself together and looked around in amazement.

His room was about three times the size of hers and surprisingly tidy for a boy's room.

One whole wall alone was filled only with clothes and shoe racks with at least 50 pairs of sneakers.

Hana admired his sneaker collection. "Why do you have so many sneakers?", she asked him through the door and spoke up a bit cause the pattering sound of the water drowned out her voice.