𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Let's walk, hold both hands tightly
So that the end can't be seen

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Hana felt strange when she opened her eyes again after some time. Had she really fallen asleep? A sleepy look ahead still showed Jihoon slumbering on the couch.

But hana no longer felt the hard floor under her, on which she had been sitting the whole time.

When she turned her head to the right, Junkyu was laying next to her on the bed, his shoulders leaning back against the backrest, busy with his cell phone.

Her gaze fell on the digital wall clock a few feet in front of her. 10:30am.

„Shit.". She sat up bolt upright and flipped the planked to the side.

Junkyu looked over at her in wonder and dropped his phone onto his lap. "What is it now?".

"I slept way too long. Give me my phone, please." she asked Junkyu who reluctantly unplugged her phone from the charger.

"First, how about a thank you for not letting you sleep on the floor?".

"I didn't ask for that...", Hana replied, pissed off.

Damn. In thirty minutes, she actually had this appointment with the boy at the food stand. Stupidly, she hadn't canceled him, because she had fallen asleep. Probably he was now already on his way there. How would it come over now, if she would cancel at such short notice? He would never want to see her again for sure.

Worried, Hana snatched her cell phone from Junkyu's hand and opened her messenger.

But when she skimmed the first lines of the first unread message, she felt kind of relieved.

He had canceled on her? First?!

Hana frowned and read the message a second time.

Hey. I'm really sorry, but I can't make it today. Something came up.

The message was sent at 7:18. Which person was already awake at this fucking early hour on a weekend?

She put her cell phone down and seemed to be thinking. In the meantime, Junkyu looked curiously into her chat "What happened?".

"nothing. i'm just relieved.". hana exhaled in relieve.

"Relieved that he turned you down?". Junkyu asked.

Hana looked at him in incomprehension. "As you may have noticed, I'm sitting in a room with you and jihoon. i would have canceled on him anyway.".

He just looked down and turned his attention back to his smartphone. Hana stared into space. Shouldn't she at least ask what happened and if they could reschedule the meeting? I mean, he would have told her for sure if he didn't want to see her again.

Junkyu had gotten up in the meantime and had chosen a black hoodie from his huge wardrobe, which he had slipped on over his shirt.

"I think I'll call him and ask what happened, if you don't mind," Hana replied from across the room, tapping the green phone icon in the right-hand corner.

junkyu instantly turned to her in shock. "Don't call him!".

But it was already too late. The number was already dialing and Hana stared at him in confusion.