𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

No matter what kind of road it is, we will walk together

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

The next day, Hana went straight to the cafe after school to work. Fortunately, Mrs. Kim had kept her promise so that Hana only had to work twice a week.

Especially now in the exam phase it was impossible to come here every day, as she had done a few weeks ago.

In addition, there were hardly any customers in the cafe today, which is why Hana and her colleague spent a large part of the time talking.

"You still haven't told me how your dinner went a few weeks ago. Are you two dating?" Hana sat down on one of the bar chairs in front of the counter and leaned forward curiously with her arms crossed.

Her college just sighed while she dried some cups from the dishwasher with a towel. "Unfortunately not. It didn't work out so well between us, we were just too different".

Hana nodded. She honestly hadn't expected it, since her colleague had always raved about her crush.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It would have been really cool if it had worked out between you, even though I've never seen him before." Hana laughed.

"It's okay. It's not like there aren't other men in the world," she winked at her.

"What I also wanted to ask you. Would it be okay if I could leave 20 minutes early? I still have to buy groceries and it would otherwise be extremely stressful because the supermarket is closing soon.".

"Sure, no problem. Then we're even again," her colleague smiled at Hana.

At that moment, the bell above the door rang, signaling that new customers had arrived.

"Hello, Mr. Kim. What can I get you?" her colleague suddenly asked, causing Hana to turn her head in surprise.

Stupidly, it was actually Junkyu and not his father, which was what Hana had hoped for. Somehow it was unexpected, since Hana hadn't seen Junkyu in the cafe since the incident.

Slowly, she turned her head back and stared at the counter in front of her as he stood next to Hana.

"I'd like a chocolate cappuccino to go. I'm in a hurry," he ordered his drink and took his cell phone out of his pocket.

He didn't seem to pay attention to Hana, but that didn't bother her at all.

The only thing that surprised her was that her colleague talked so casually with Junkyu. Wasn't she told anything about what had happened?

But even though Hana didn't want to, she couldn't help but take a look at him.

He was wearing a dark gray suit with a neatly tied blue tie. It really looked like he was going to show up at an important business meeting at any moment.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to leave then," Hana excused herself and unobtrusively got down from the bar stool.

"Sure. I'll see you next week then.". Her colleague waved after Hana and nodded at her.

Hana quickly bowed to her to thank her and, startled that Junkyu was now looking her straight in the eye, bumped against one of the small tables in the entrance area with her back, causing a vase to fall to the floor and shatter into small pieces.

Hana threw her head around in fright and saw the many small shards lying on the floor.

"Hana, are you okay?" asked her colleague, who had just handed Junkyu his drink.