𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Don't want nobody else

I want you

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Hana looked hesitantly at her door. Her parents wouldn't notice if she was gone for a moment, would they?

"Sure! Let me just put on some shoes.". She hurried to her shoe rack and grabbed a pair of her sneakers.

"How did you get on my balcony anyway?" hana asked as she laced up her shoes.

Jihoon shrugged. "Climbed. It's not that high.".

Hana gave him a "are you kidding me" look and grabbed her winter jacket from the coat rack.

"And how did you know this was my room? Imagine if you had landed on my parents' balcony," Hana laughed, but Jihoon just shook his head.

"I don't think your parents have tons of One Direction pictures hanging up in their room. You even see them from the main street," he quipped.

"Really funny." she grumbled and opened her balcony door after closing the window.

After a few steps, she looked down into the depths. "That must be three meters. i still don't understand how you made it up here."

Of course, hana could just walk out the front door. But this way was much more fun - at least she thought.

"Just watch." he said suddenly and climbed over the railing. Right next to the balcony were some rungs for the chimney sweep, on which jihoon climbed first and then shimmied to a gutter below the balcony to the side. He simply jumped down the last two meters.

"You're kidding me," hana complained, knowing she would never be able to do that. But she climbed over the railing of her balcony anyway.

"Fine! Now just climb down the two rungs here and hold on to the gutter at the top." jihoon directed her.

"This fucking thing will never be able to hold my weight..." she complained quietly, so her parents wouldn't notice.

"Of course! It held me as well..."

Carefully, Hana reached for the gutter and hung on her balcony like a sack of potatoes.

She peered down and gulped. That was even higher than it looked from above. With her luck, she would definitely break a leg.

Jihoon couldn't help but laugh. "What are you doing? Jump!".

"Why did I listen to you idiot. Why didn't you just take the stairs, Hana!" she complained to herself. She looked down again, fuck, that's high. She could never just let herself fall like that. That was common sense.

Jihoon walked to her and stood under the balcony, laughing. "I'll help you!".

Hana looked down at him in shock. "What?".

"I'll catch you," he repeated, nudging her foot, which was dangling in the air, back and forth with relish.

"Hey, stop it." she finally laughed too, which made her already poor strength in her arms disappear further. .