𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 ♡

•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

Do you also feel the same way?
I'm not curious, yeah'Cause I like you

•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

Hana shook her head. "Not for that. I should be the one thanking you. Like for the dress and the necklace." she replied and grabbed the small pendant, which made Jihoon chuckle quietly.

"A beautiful necklace and a beautiful dress for a beautiful lady," he replied with a mischievous smirk.

Hana contorted her face in annoyance. "Yahh. Stop screwing with me.", she punched his shoulder.

"I'm not screwing with you. I'm just being honest.". The smile disappeared from his face.

Her heart skipped a beat when she met his gaze, she felt her cheeks blush more every second.

Thank god it was dark in his room.

Because of her heart pounding with nervousness, she quickly changed the subject.

"By the way. How was the evening at the club with your friends? Were you successful in impressing the girl thanks to my amazing fashion knowledge?", Hana joked but Jihoon just shook his head.

"No.", he replied shortly.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows in surprise. Someone like him could easily impress any girl just by moving his pinky.

"You didn't? What happened? Tell me...". Hana begged.

He was silent for a second before answering her. "I can't believe you're supposed to be one of the best students in our school. How can you still haven't noticed it.".

Hana looked up in confusion and met his gaze, staring deeply into her eyes.

Jihoon slid closer to Hana's side of the bed before removing his hand from under the blanket and gently cupping one of her cheeks.

Her heart immediately started racing and her hands gripped tightly around the bedspread as he moved closer and stopped a few centimeters from her face.

But suddenly some footsteps were heard in front of the door, and not even a second later it was opened.

Hana was a little startled and moved down to hide herself. Did Jihoon's parents know that she was spending the night here? Although, that probably wasn't a problem, as relaxed as his mother was about everything.

Jihoon quickly removed his hand from Hana's cheek, but otherwise didn't move from the spot.

She was closer to him than ever before. She could feel his breathing on her skin and got flustered when she caught the scent of his perfume with every breath. But she tried not to move and pretended to be asleep.

"See. I told you he's already asleep," Jihoon's mother whispered through a small gap in the door.

"It's okay. I just wanted to make sure." a male voice answered before the door closed again.

For a few seconds, no one dared to move, until Jihoon finally lifted the blanket a little and looked over at Hana. "Looks like mom and Dae are home.".

"Do you think they saw me?" whispered Hana.

"I don't think so," Jihoon turned once towards the door to double check that it was really closed. He rolled back to the side and met Hana's gaze again. "I think that pretty much ruined the moment," he laughed.