𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 ♡

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

I'll go, go with you, I'll be on your side to the end, girl

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

"What do you think of this, ma'am?" a store employee held a red evening gown with a plunging V-neck in front of Hana's nose after Hana was already very indecisive with some dresses before, and the woman already had the fourth dress hanging over her arm.

But even though hana found this dress incredibly beautiful too, she just couldn't bring herself to say anything. She knew exactly that she could not afford anything and that would only hurt her pride.

"It's great, we'll definitely try that too," Jihoon squealed enthusiastically and dropped onto one of the sofas in front of the dressing rooms.

Judging by his appearance, he was probably a regular customer in this store.

The woman nodded with satisfaction and went over to the dressing rooms to hang up the four dresses.

Hana stopped behind Jihoon and hissed at him, a little upset. "Why are you acting like this? You know very well that I can't even afford the cheapest thing here in this store. Are you making fun of me or something ?".

He turned his head back to her in surprise. "Why should I make fun of you? Then I would have rather gone with you to a store for carnival costumes, don't you think?" he chuckled. "Now go and try on the dresses.".

Hana exhaled loudly. "I don't want you to pay for the dress for me.". She admonished him and grabbed his shoulder to express her seriousness.

"Ma'am? I'd help you try on the clothes when you're ready," the saleslady called from the dressing room, causing hana's head to spin around.

Jihoon nodded to Hana "Go..."

With a deep sigh, Hana finally gave in and pulled the curtain of the dressing room closed behind her.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Which one do you like best so far?" the woman asked with a glow on her face as she helped Hana out of a long, silver, sparkly dress.

She didn't think about it for long. "The second one. The pink one was really beautiful.", Hana smiled and lowered her head.

The woman just nodded.

"I thought that was the best one so far, too," Jihoon suddenly yelled from outside, who had been waiting patiently in front of the dressing room all this time and was busy playing with his cell phone.

At that moment, a phone rang in a corner of the store and the woman unexpectedly raised her head.

"May I leave you alone for a brief moment, Mrs. Moon? I'm expecting an important call." , she excused herself and carefully pushed the curtain aside to rush to the counter.

"Yeah, no problem...", answered Hana

But it seemed like she hadn't even heard her answer.

"I'll just get on with the last one," Hana muttered to herself and grabbed the short red dress off the hanger.

It was the only one of the four dresses that was short. However, that was not all. It was also super tight and had a deep v-neckline. Even though she really liked the dress, she couldn't imagine showing up at a wedding in it.

Rather, in a whorehouse.

Reluctantly, Hana slipped into the dress anyway. The fact that it at least had long sleeves made it look a little more presentable.

"Yah, Jihoon. Are you serious? How the hell am I supposed to go to your mother's wedding with this?" Hana looked at herself in the mirror and turned from one direction to the other.

After all, he was the one who wanted Hana to try on this dress.

"Just so you know, I'm definitely not coming out of the dressing room in this. I look like a slu...AAHHHHH!".

"Hana? Are you okay?" Jihoon immediately jumped up from the couch when he heard a scream from inside.

"Yes, I am. It's just this...fucking...zipper...".

She turned her back to the mirror and found that a lot of hair was caught in the zipper.

Carefully, she tried to get her hair out of the dress, but she only made it worse.

"What's wrong with the zipper?", Jihoon's voice sounded as close as if he was standing right in front of the curtain.

"My hair got caught in it. Can you go find a saleslady. I don't want to rip the dress.", Hana begged, still trying to pull out strands of hair.

Jihoon turned his head in all directions, but only found the woman at the counter, who was still on the phone.

"I don't think there's anyone else here except for that woman. And she's still on the phone." he chewed thoughtfully on his lower lip, not knowing what to do now.

A curse sounded from the dressing room. "Why is there only one employee here?". However, you couldn't miss the small hint of exasperation in Hana's voice.

"You're dressed, aren't you?". Jihoon's finger brushed along one end of the curtain.

Hana chuckled. "Whether you can call it dressed in that dress, I don't really know. But yeah, why?".

Not a second later, he pushed aside the curtain and stepped into the cabin behind Hana.

"W-wait...what are you doing?", reflexively Hana spun around.

"What do you think? I'm ripping the dress right now...".

"PLEASE WHAT?", startled, she moved a step back and faced him.

Jihoon laughed. "omg i'm just kidding. Turn around.". He twisted her shoulders back to the front so that their faces were directed toward the mirror.

Not even a second later, he began to carefully free her hair from the zipper. "I'll tell you right now that not all of your hair will survive this," he uttered.

"I don't care.".

Hana was much more concerned with keeping her heart rate and face color under control.

The fact that she kept feeling his cold hands on her back and his soft breath stroking over her neck made it almost impossible not to go crazy.

"I guess it would have been smarter if I had tied my hair up.". Hana bit her lower lip guiltily.

Jihoon didn't reply to that. Over the mirror in front of the two of them, he seemed to be gazing at Hana.

"By the way, why didn't you want to show me the dress earlier?" he asked as he pulled the last of the hair out of the zipper.

"You serious? Just look at this," Hana presented herself with her hands. "That's way too revealing."

In truth, Hana loved the dress. But of course, she couldn't just admit that after talking it up so badly. For some reason, she felt strong in it. As if she could have everything and everyone. I think you know this feeling when you have this bad bitch moment for a few minutes.

Jihoon seemed to think for a moment. "I like it. You know, red is my favorite color," he grinned.

"It is?".

Hana's brain made an impression of thinking. "Do you really think I could go to the wedding in it?".

She turned sideways to the mirror and looked at herself in it.

"You know...I like it too. But I'm not really sure.". She stroked her belly indecisively. " Only very skinny people can wear this. I think I'm a bit too chubby to be able to wear it.".

"Shut the fuck up! You look amazing.".

Surprised, she looked at Jihoon and felt a strange nervousness in her body.