Is putting yourself in danger part of charity?

It all happened last Saturday.

You see, Mary has a bit of an obsession with charity work and always spends the Saturday on some charity project.

I seriously don't know HOW she just always finds those.

Unfortunately for Kokatsu, he and Mellissa were dragged along without any chances to protest.

As for me, someone needs to always babysit and save Mary from her own pitifully bad luck.

I mean... she means good for sure... but her horrible luck just always turns those Saturdays into dangerous disasters for her.

Rocks falling out of nowhere, banana peels appearing out of nowhere to make her trip into a dangerous amount of concrete, consistent accidental pushing from just about anyone, and finally, a worryingly huge number of creeps trying to approach her.

While I usually was able to save her from all of these with rather ease, this time was an especially bad day for her.

Thankfully, both Kokatsu and Melissa assisted and reduced the number of dangerous situations she got herself in.

As for the creeps, Melissa didn't waste any time and brought out her legendary stun gun and hmm... went on a carnage.

After a while, Kokatsu got bored and frustrated by the "boring work" and just peaced out using "nature's calling" as an excuse... this guy I swear.

Well, he looked pretty grumpy when we saw him literally get dragged here by Melissa. He was mumbling curses for running his precious sleep time, or so he says.

This means that he probably used his need to piss as an excuse to take a nap.

As for the creeps, Melissa didn't waste any time and brought out her legendary stun gun and hmm... went on a carnage.

"None of you creeps shall put their hands on our adorable Mary.", she screamed as she turned each and every creep into charcoal.

Her carnage probably made her forget about Kokatsu, an opportunity he obviously didn't miss.

Also, it seems like Kokatsu's terrifying friend was immediately charmed by Mary's cuteness. The way she treated Mary felt like an older sister treating her favorite little munchkin of a younger sister.

I'd know... since that was an accurate depiction of how I treat Mary.

While Melissa was rampaging, we didn't realize that some of them had found a way to slip through the cracks.

One of the creeps approached Mary by acting like an injured person needing help... and of course, Mary tried to help him... God bless her naïve soul.

By the time we realized what was going on, it was too late, all we could do was to run after the bastard as we hoped that we could catch up.

As we tried to catch up, the other creeps blocked our way with all their might, even using each other. There was no doubt, this clearly was a planned attempt and we fell splendidly into their trap.

Mary herself didn't even realize what was going on and made quite the confused expression as she was taken away... I love her and all but just how dense can she be?

Damnit!

Damn those bastards!

All hope was lost as the kidnapper took a left turn in the dark corners and disappeared from our eyesight.

The dark corners were alleys in the streets that were completely restricted from civilians. We were taught that those places were extremely dangerous and that we had to avoid getting near them no matter what.