SIYA'S BIRTHDAY

DISCLAIMER: Following episode contains certain intimate content, anyone being easily offended or uncomfortable is requested to skip the part.
Thank you.!! ❤️
.

Knock...knock... Ram and Siya's room door knocks at night. Ram goes to open the door and welcomes everyone inside.

SIYA- oh.. my god... What is all this.?

Exclaimed Siya looking at the lots of packets and cake box in their hands.

MANVI- you will get to know.. lakshman Shatrughan.. bring the table.

Ordered Manvi while the boys brings the table at the middle. Bharat places the cake on the table while Urmila lights the candles on it.

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi... Bhaiya.. you both stand here..

Lakshman brings Ram and Siya in middle and indicates Shatrughan to click their pictures. Ram and Siya smile for the photograph as Shatrughan clicks the perfect shot.

BHARAT- so... Five minutes more..

Said Bharat looking at his watch while Siya smile at everyone.

SIYA- it's such a beautiful cake. Really I like it so much. Hai na.?

Said Siya looking at Ram who nods his head in agreement.

SHRUTI- areh.? Aap kya haa bol rahe hai jiju? Dii.. the cake is selected by jiju itself..

Siya looks surprised and then looks at Ram who was smiling at her.

SHATRUGHAN- wohi to.. everything is done as instructed by sir..

Said Shatrughan bowing down in front of Ram while he pulls Shatrughan's ear.

RAM- nautanki..

Everyone laughs at Shatrughan.

LAKSHMAN- ok so.. bhabhi.. get ready..

Lakshman alarms Siya as he watches for the time.

LAKSHMAN- and... Here.. we... Go...

"Happy Birthday"... Everyone shouted as the clock ticks twelve. Ram hands a cake knife to Siya and she started blowing the candles.

ALL- Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear bhabhi... Happy Birthday to you..!!

Everyone started singing as Siya cuts the cake. Lakshman and Shatrughan uses the party popper. Siya makes Ram eat the first slice and Shruti clicks their picture. Ram too feeds Siya back and everyone claps for them.

URMILA- happy birthday dii...

Urmila moves towards Siya and hugs her tightly. Siya indicates Manvi and Shruti to join too. Shruti hands the phone to lakshman and runs towards Siya. Lakshman captures their picture.

SIYA- thank you... Muah..

She pecks shruti's head and pulls manvi's cheek.

SHATRUGHAN- now our turn..

Said Shatrughan pushing the girls away from Siya. The boys too embrace their bhabhi in a hug and Ram smile at them.

SIYA- thanks to all of you. For this beautiful cake..

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi.. surprise is remaining..

Said Lakshman looking at everyone while Siya looks confused at them. Lakshman indicates the girls and they hands Siya a bag.

MANVI- this is .. from us...

Siya opens the bag to find a white color full length gown and a white pearl jewelry set.