DARR..!?

Located right opposite the Puri Saren Royal Palace, Ubud Art Market is the ideal place to buy something authentic to Bali. From ikat woven skirts and woodcarvings to oil lamps and brass statuettes, this market has all kinds of handicrafts.

URMILA- we will buy for the family first.?

Asked Urmila to Siya as they enter a shop having traditional equipments of Indonesia.

SIYA- done.

Siya agreed and the girls went inside while the boys decided to stay outside.

RAM- siya.. you girls buy whatever you want. Once it is done just call me. We are here outside.

Said Ram while siya nods in yes. The boys opts to look at the shops having male items, outside the lane. The varied range of products from bangles, bags, souvenirs, clothes and much more can be added to the cart as the girls were excited to witness them.

MANVI- so what should we buy for them?

Asked Manvi looking at the n number of sections of the products. Siya thinks for a while and then answered.

SIYA- let us start from clothes section. Then we will decide.

Said Siya while the girls agreed to her. The market caters to different types of clothing, such as loose fitting pants, skirts, scarves, t-shirts and more. It is filled with stalls selling colorful clothing made from traditional hand woven methods and designs.

SHRUTI- isn't it amazing?

Asked Shruti showing a traditional handloom shawl. Manvi smile excitedly looking at the stole.

MANVI- indeed amazing. We will buy it for the ladies. Will it be fine dii.?

Siya nods in agreement.

URMILA- excuse me. Pack four of these.

Said Urmila to the shopkeeper showing him the shawl they have finalized for Kranti, Sunaina, Sumitra and Chandra.

SHOPKEEPER- ma'am, you have to choose four different colours.

The shopkeeper informed them showing the other pieces while Urmila nods and started looking for other three colours.

SIYA- and what about both the papas and chacha ji.?

Asked Siya looking at the men's wear which was type of more traditional shirts.

MANVI- ye kaisa hai dii.? will it do.?

Asked Manvi showing one of it.

SIYA- ya it's perfect. Excuse me.. pack three of these.

Siya asked the shopkeeper to pack three of the shirts.

SHRUTI- dii.. waha chalte hai na..

Shruti pulls Siya towards baggages and handbags section. There were few wooden worked bags while others were trendy though traditional bags. The girls chooses same handbag each one for them. They buy a different kind of handbags each for Kranti and Sumitra.

URMILA- next.?

Asked Urmila taking their shopping bags from the shopkeeper. Siya looks around and find a men's section.

SIYA- will buy for the boys ?

Suggested Siya and the girls nods in agreement. The girls goes to the men's section to buy several types of t-shirt and jackets for their respective partners.

MANVI- Bharat doesn't like this color.

Said Manvi keeping the orange t-shirt back while Urmila picks the shirt again.