GETTING BACK ON TRACK

Manvi streched her arms in air and rubs her eyes as she got up from the peaceful last night sleep. She finds herself getting up from the bed of her room. She thinks about last night when she was with Bharat at terrace and smile thinking that he must have brought her in their room carrying in his arms. Suddenly she heard a sound and turns towards her left to find Bharat near the wardrobe. She looks confused when she find him searching something. She slowly gets down the bed and moves towards him when she realised that he is dressed in his office wears. She became surprised at the very instinct. Bharat turns around with his tie in his hand and finds Manvi in front of him looking confused.

BHARAT- good morning..

Manvi's thoughts break as Bharat wished her. She looks at him who was already smiling looking at her.

MANVI- g..good.. mo..rning..

Manvi tried to reply him back but still she was feeling confused and happy both at the same time. Bharat understood her expressions and moves towards her. He keeps his tie around her neck and holds her shoulders with a smile on his face.

BHARAT- I know what you are thinking...

Manvi gulped hearing him. She was waiting for the moment when he himself tells her about what she is thinking.

BHARAT- get ready to hear those words which you are waiting for..

Said Bharat in a more dramatic way making Manvi impatient..

BHARAT- me office ja raha hu...

Bharat finally said with a satisfied smile making Manvi happy. A slow smile started forming on manvi's face while Bharat observed her.

MANVI- ss..sac..sach..?

Manvi stammered to clear her doubts while Bharat nods his head in agreement. This itself makes Manvi the happiest person to the core. She covered her mouth and looks at him getting excited. The next moment she wraps her arms around him in a hug.

MANVI- thank you so much Bharat...

Bharat smile at her and pecks her forehead. She released him from the hug and started knot-ing his tie which was around her neck. Bharat moves towards the couch and started picking the files.

BHARAT- I have not told anyone.. except Ram bhaiya..

Manvi completes her work and moves towards him.

BHARAT- wo bhi bohot khush hai..

Said Bharat with a wide smile while Manvi blinks her eyes in assurance. She makes him wear the tie properly.

MANVI- give me ten minutes.. I will freshen up.. and then.. we both will together give this good news to everyone..

Said Manvi in a request while Bharat nods at her in agreement. Manvi was about to leave towards the washroom and he continued looking into his files. She moves near him and pecks him on his right cheek.

MANVI- I love you..

She runs from there in the washroom while Bharat kept on smiling at her nodding in disbelief...

*****

Siya was preparing the breakfast for Ram and Lakshman while both the boys were sitting at dinning table. Lakshman looks at Siya first and then at Ram.

LAKSHMAN- ehm..ehhh..

He cleared his throat to gain Ram's attention. Ram stopped sipping his coffee and turns towards Lakshman. He again looks at Siya busy in her work and started indicating something to Ram. While Ram was not able to understand what he is trying to say. Lakshman again tried to whisper something but it was inaudible to Ram.