DUR REHKAR BHI... HUM SAATH SAATH HAI.!!

Siya takes Ram's clothes from their bag and placed those on the bed. Her eyes falls on the cup of tea which was on table.

SIYA- Ram.. chai thandi horahi hai...

She calls for him looking at the direction of washroom, as he was taking shower. She started cleaning the room when he gets back from washroom.

RAM- hmm..

He gave the towel to Siya and settled down on bed while Siya hands him the cup and started wiping his wet head.

RAM- siya... Today I have to visit our factory.. waha jake ek bar dekh leta hu.. ki kam kaha tak hua hai..

Siya smile at him and nods in agreement.

SIYA- ok..

Ram takes a sip of the tea when something strikes him.

RAM- ghar se koi call aya..?

Siya shook her head in no.

SIYA- ab tak to nahi...

Ram nods hearing her. She thinks about everyone and specially about Kranti. She completes her work and goes near the balcony to keep the wet towel. Ram observed her tensed expression.

RAM- what happened..?

Siya looks at him as he asked her. She smile and moves towards him.

SIYA- ghar par... Sab theek honge na Ram..?

Ram too gets tensed as he get thoughts about Raghuvanshi family. He smile and gets up from his place.

RAM- pata nahi Siya...

He nods his head while Siya gets worried. He keeps the cup on the table and holds her from shoulder.

RAM- but isn't it obvious.? Everything happened in a blink.. sabko normal hone me, it will take time right..?

Siya smile at him and nods in agreement.

SIYA- acha.. Lakshman aapke sath chal raha hai kya..?

Ram shook his head denying.

RAM- I've asked him but he said he is going somewhere.. I don't know kaha ja raha hai..

Siya gave a confused expression. While Ram thinks about his brothers.

RAM- Siya.. Lakshman ko jyada din nahi rokenge..

Siya looks at him as he said about lakshman's return.

RAM- do teen dino me hume ghar mil jayega.. and once everything gets settled, we will send him back..

Siya smile and nods at him.

SIYA- but.. aapko lagta hai.. that Lakshman will return..?

Ram stops in between thinking about lakshman. The next moment he thinks about Urmila.

RAM- I know he will not be ready. But... Hum Urmila ko itna wait nahi karne de sakte Siya.. afterall.. they too have their married personal life..

Siya nods at him in agreement. Ram smile at her lightly and thinks about Bharat.

RAM- siya.. Lakshman ko to.. daat ke.. samjhake ya kaise bhi hum mana lenge... But...

Siya looks at him in confusion as he stops in between. He looks at her getting worried.

RAM- Bharat lautega to use kaise sambhalunga..??

Siya too gets tensed thinking about Bharat. Both of them know that it will be very difficult to handle bharat in this situation. Siya was about to speak when they heard a knock at the door.