chapter 3

Mew's pov

That dark thing started chocking me. My left hand was still under duvet with which I pinched gulf hard so he would wake up shouting and he did it .

Gulf:- Ahhhhh who the fuck is that ?

Everyone woke up immediately turning on the lights . Gulf looked at me with a shocked face .

My face was sweating and tears streamed down my face . That damn things literally chocked me very strongly

Gulf :- mew are you alright baby ?

Gulf wiped my tears and fluke gave me some water to drink . Bright was the first one to see marks on my neck.

Bright :- what are those marks mew ?
Gulf immediately checked my neck . Strangling marks were their .

Mew:- it's a female below 20 years. 

Alice:- did you see her ?

Mew:- I saw few images she tried to strangle me .the moment she touched me I felt her emotions like angst and untold desires .

Ohm gave some creme to apply on my neck and gulf did it slowly . I didn't feel much pain because this is not important I need to find about her soon .

After discussing few more things we slept this time gulf hugged me close to his heart making me relax in his arms .

Gulf's pov

It's been 3 days we are here in this . After that night Nothing happened .we found out few things about the previous owners .we already had our dinner it was almost midnight but we couldn't sleep .

Mew was still painting the face of the person he saw that night.

I was out of my thoughts when bright called me to the living room saying that mew completed the sketch .

All were gathered in the living room when mew revealed the picture .

It looked like a girl in her 20's not much older . She looked like a college student .

Mew:- ohm can you check about this in the photo identity and search the details .

Ohm:- just 5 mins .

Suddenly I heard sounds coming from kitchen as if they were thrown harshly on the floor . Bright went to check on it .

We heard glass shattering from  first floor . Mew and max left to take a look I was still trying to figure out the sound taps that are heard near the walls  . It's like a way of communication .

After few minutes I saw mew , max and bright came to us .

Bright:- few plates and glasses fell down from the self .